Justice was served - Disha case

user789

Justice was served # Disha case  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I see some of them in this DB are not supporting the justice done. Wanted to know if its purely on State based thing ? I feel the person who's not supporting for ANY REASON is not understanding the intensity of CRIME.  

I voted no. I am not against killing them. 
I would have been happy if there was a law change to take speed up all the cases related to this matter.

up lo aa ammayi ni 1 yr back rape chesaru. Culprits ki bail vachindi. Ippudu ekamga champesaru. Poor lady. Megistrate amey statement kooda thisukunnadu. Now those assssholes should be killed legally.

adi India na ISIS aa ...atla rape cheyangaane sampeyadaaniki

legal ga uri teeyalsindi not killing them in fake encounters. 

16 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I would have been happy if there was a law change to take speed up all the cases related to this matter.

up lo aa ammayi ni 1 yr back rape chesaru. Culprits ki bail vachindi. Ippudu ekamga champesaru. Poor lady. Megistrate amey statement kooda thisukunnadu. Now those assssholes should be killed legally.

Doesn't happen overnight. Moreover, its not just state thing but center is also involved. 

No means No Justice. Simple. 

If you want legally then wait for 1-2 yrs and someone will set them free- could be TG or AP politicians to gain mileage.

You are talking as if you are new to Indian politics or don't know how rules are made and how rules work. 

Replace all Politicians and System and then vote No. 

15 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I VOTED NO .... And i agree with the above....

if you celebrate the failure of judicial system over police action there seems to be a bigger problem than we think. With all crooks in police system i serious doubt their integrity (Not going by what happen in this case) but in an big picture this is wrong.