Justice was served - Disha case

user789

Justice was served # Disha case  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Meowalpha said:

It is not just not ethical, it is not legal as well. 

You are the one who can’t dare to walk alone anywhere in India after 9 pm, right? You definitely need police protection.

17 hours ago, user789 said:

I see some of them in this DB are not supporting the justice done. Wanted to know if its purely on State based thing ? I feel the person who's not supporting for ANY REASON is not understanding the intensity of CRIME.  

Idhi Justice kaadu .. Disha family ki relief ante. Already Rape ki guri ayina aadapillalaki Justice vachinda cheppu ?.  Deeniki manam antha chappatlu jejelu ... Gorrelu ani prove chesukunnam ga.

16 hours ago, user789 said:

Revenge is one form of Justice.

If you want to vote for Revenge or No Justice, then I think you will still vote for No Justice, coz Justice in India is like a miracle.

Revenge was never a form of Justice .. if we consider that then what ever Osama Bin Laden  and recently the guy who bombed our soldiers at Kashmir is also a Justice ..Everybody has their own justification for their doings your logic is in appropriate...

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, user789 said:

who would change the law? State or Center?  You guys are talking which is not realistic in countries like India.

The main issue is we do not have enough workforce in law department. Lot of cases were pending in High Court and Supreme Court.. this was the main reason why we are not getting Justice soon.

18 hours ago, Meowalpha said:

I saying all men are sluts, what's wrong in that?

I do not agree with you , please ask your Father and Grand Father whether they too agree or not...

18 hours ago, user789 said:

Whoever Votes No, should tell if they are from AP or TG or any other state.

I am from TG, voted N, inka specific details ante am from Same caste of Victim.

Justice is not served...ppl were angry not just bcoz they wanted to take revenge on the culprits, but as a society how we made it happen.

How they thought it was easy to get away from being punished And went back home as if nothing happened, it means there so many loop holes in our system where ppl can escape after raping someone if left no evidence.

in this case Govt is so lazy to investigate all police lapses instead of that they wanted to be a hero....its KCR habit to get good name instead of doing the good work.

we should always focus on the long run rather than doing a short cut job.

i would say this was a incomplete knee jerk reaction done by public reaction.

• Upvote 1

On 12/7/2019 at 8:35 AM, Joker_007 said:

I do not agree with you , please ask your Father and Grand Father whether they too agree or not...

You don't have to agree with me, but it's true even if you are trying to get personal with me, you can't change the facts. 

On 12/7/2019 at 2:03 AM, reality said:

You are the one who can’t dare to walk alone anywhere in India after 9 pm, right? You definitely need police protection.

I didn't say I wouldn't dare, I said I am not confident about it. There is a difference. 

This is how effed up our judicial system is and when system(government, police and judicial) sees the public view tripping then encounter is inevitable to calm down everyone. Is this the ideal approach?..no but so do we have an alternative? answer is no.

It is clearly evident the accused committed the crime in nirbaya and this disha case but what is the outcome of nirbaya case for believing in the judicial system? Humiliation to the parents every time there is a hearing in the court.