Phd in israel

Beardman

2 minutes ago, galiraju said:

the guy doesnt kno jack....he thinks i shud write a proposal to solve problem... 

Lol, hypothesis is not to write a proposal. It is to approach a research problem. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Meowalpha

• galiraju

• Beardman

• cosmopolitan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, cosmopolitan said:

Agreed .. Kani even I know some people who don’t publish anything.. but work on interesting stuff.. like finding out analytical solutions .. instead of numerical methods..  

Even for that, you need a hypothesis- reasoning as to why you think you approach will work. 

1 minute ago, cosmopolitan said:

Agreed .. Kani even I know some people who don’t publish anything.. but work on interesting stuff.. like finding out analytical solutions .. instead of numerical methods..  

i love analytical solution. that is wat i do. like numerical methods. i dont love experiments. they r boring and exhasuting. i know they are important but.. 

2 minutes ago, Beardman said:

moon in 12th house makes good psychologist.

i noticed i can study peoples problems and make them better in some way

i want to take other's pain

so 

we are educated are u serious  taking these things serious 

1 minute ago, galiraju said:

i love analytical solution. that is wat i do. like numerical methods. i dont love experiments. they r boring and exhasuting. i know they are important but.. 

I worked on pages and pages of analytical solution for one problem.. dhanlo unde kick .. numerical methods and coding lo ledhu .. btw Nenu PhD kadhu 

Just now, galiraju said:

my computer says this not a secure website i have to consult 12th house budigi5n80ybuxxoroeq_KutRpwbYwMZNzcP8CtnlFG9Xu

everyone have their opinions,

no two persons think similar

Just now, cosmopolitan said:

I worked on pages and pages of analytical solution for one problem.. dhanlo unde kick .. numerical methods and coding lo ledhu .. btw Nenu PhD kadhu 

who cares...degree is towipe ur ass ani cheppadu o pedda iyana.... i just love solving stuff that is it5n80ybuxxoroeq_KutRpwbYwMZNzcP8CtnlFG9Xu

2 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

That's having fun, not research. Research practice 101.