Appudu YSR.. ippudu KCR

user789

Just now, dasari4kntr said:

hmm..even i am curious to know about this lady...so many different stories i am hearing...

why cant she come forward tell the truth clearly...jagan also will encourage to tell the truth...instead of this musugu chaatu publicity evvaraalu....

I like your aveysam similar to pawan naidu. Koosyntha opika pattu

18 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

hmm..even i am curious to know about this lady...so many different stories i am hearing...

why cant she come forward tell the truth clearly...jagan also will encourage to tell the truth...instead of this musugu chaatu publicity evvaraalu....

fower folitics lo ivanni evadu chepadamma...maname oka story allesukuni, katha rasukovali...kudirithe a katha ae padi mandi ki cheppali...

19 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Why can't PK come in public and tell the Truth and exact reason why he married multiple women.  He's more scared than Poonam...He' s male but still behaves like pu$$y.

3 minutes ago, user789 said:

Why can't PK come in public and tell the Truth and exact reason why he married multiple women.  He's more scared than Poonam...He' s male but still behaves like pu$$y.

vaadi peelllaliki leni baada neeku endhuku tammi...

as per constitution...he married...neeku antha noppi gaa vunte..case pettu..PK paina...

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

fower folitics lo ivanni evadu chepadamma...maname oka story allesukuni, katha rasukovali...kudirithe a katha ae padi mandi ki cheppali...

anthe anthe...burada jalli...prove chesuko antam is new politics...

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

vaadi peelllaliki leni baada neeku endhuku tammi...

as per constitution...he married...neeku antha noppi gaa vunte..case pettu..PK paina...

power undi kabati pellanii suppress cheyaledhu ani how can u say it?

first nuvvu poonam medha defamation case pettu velli...

Just now, user789 said:

power undi kabati pellanii suppress cheyaledhu ani how can u say it?

first nuvvu poonam medha defamation case pettu velli...

if i take her comments serious..i will do for sure ...

there is a batch farming now kathi mahesh, sri reddy, latest entry poonam kaur...they dont want justice or solution..just publicity..anduke...ila Social media highlight avutarru...

mana telugu media ki TRP kavali kaabatii..veelani ila encourage chestaru...

evadina..noppi tegilthe..amma antadu..veellu social media antaru...

16 minutes ago, user789 said:

are you serious..ante nee opinion..multiple marriages chesukunna vaallu..leara..YSR family lo?

36 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

anthe anthe...burada jalli...prove chesuko antam is new politics...

of course man...laksha kotlu ani create chesi, propogate chesi burada challadam type...

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

of course man...laksha kotlu ani create chesi, propogate chesi burada challadam type...

i agree...TDP shouldnt have said laksha kotlu...

as per this only 350cr

jagan-large_060212074815.gif

28 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

are you serious..ante nee opinion..multiple marriages chesukunna vaallu..leara..YSR family lo?

I didn’t compare with YSR family. PK is no less a genuine/honest guy  compared to other politicians in power. How is he different or trustworthy guy compared to others & in what aspects & why should ppl vote for   him in politics ? His talks reflect as if he’s a honest guy. If he has guts then tell him to accept the reason for multiple marriages ? 

I don't know if KCR will get any positive vibes out of this whole incident.

With in 24 hours of the encounter, NHRC team is at the incident site and are on the way to inspect dead bodies...

yesterday, it was very emotional and everyone were in support of govt's decision, today it seems to bit balancing and in the days to come, I don't think people may not support this decision while heartedly and will have dual opinions..

I think the union govt is not really on the side of state govt on this encounter matter...intha fast ga NHRC respond is kind of red flag

KCR returned back to Hyd without meeting PM as he could not get an appointment,barely 24 hours to this incident...and with in few hours, this encounter happened..

6 minutes ago, user789 said:

I didn’t compare with YSR family. PK is no less a genuine/honest guy  compared to other politicians in power. How is he different or trustworthy guy compared to others & in what aspects & why should ppl vote for   him in politics ? His talks reflect as if he’s a honest guy. If he has guts then tell him to accept the reason for multiple marriages ? 

you know there are two things...fact & opinion...

"PK is no less a genuine/honest guy  compared to other politicians in power" is you opinion...

but he fact..is even narendra modi praised him in his twitter account..CBN lanti experienced politician..intikelli invite chesadu...

2019 lo oodipoyi vundochi...but your talking about him now..thats his win... he i snot your relative..why are you talking about him...

dont underestimate anyone...