Arnab at his best ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Assam_Bhayya

13 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Lol ra. You have problems or I have?CITI_c$y

Time to call satti

Awwww you got reminded of daddy so calling satti whom you consider as a dad figure. Thanks for proving me right :) I figure you must be sending PMs to Sattipandu calling him daddy. Thats so cute. 

12 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

@jeessy_bb  & @Somedude  leave it Bros :sHa_friends:

Naakem gula na bro. Fake information icchevaalante kamparam. Especially nincompoop dumwits like @Somedude who dont know but act like intellectuals. When we call them out on their bullshit they in their pants and resort to abusing parents . 

18 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Lol ra. You have problems or I have?CITI_c$y

Time to call satti

You figured you cannot debate with me alone and need a father figure in Satthiga to help you. Thats so nice. You have figured out your issues. 

2 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

He does sentiment analysis of social media. Any social issue that is trending on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram will make it to the show.

Could be... he ain't a techie tho.

51 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

Awwww you got reminded of daddy so calling satti whom you consider as a dad figure. Thanks for proving me right :) I figure you must be sending PMs to Sattipandu calling him daddy. Thats so cute. 

Adhagadhi, originality baytaki vasthundhi. Kodali Nani gaadi intlo pani chesedhani koduku lakshanaalu bayatakosthunnayi. Expected ra. @3$%

43 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

You figured you cannot debate with me alone and need a father figure in Satthiga to help you. Thats so nice. You have figured out your issues. 

Arey sattipandu ni call chesindhi neekosam. Pain vacchinappudalla satti pandu ni call chesi BJ isthavu ga. Go and read your previous post in the other threads.

Nee lanto rabbies dogs tho evadaina debate chestharu ra? Ralla tho kottadam thappa.

3fqbai.gif

46 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

Naakem gula na bro. Fake information icchevaalante kamparam. Especially nincompoop dumwits like @Somedude who dont know but act like intellectuals. When we call them out on their bullshit they in their pants and resort to abusing parents . 

Rey I understand your pain. Call your mommy and explain your pain. Unbarable unte chavadaniki try chey...permanent cure for your pain.. 3fqbai.gif

3 hours ago, Somedude said:

Aa arupule made him extremely rich. Some years back 3 Crs per episode ani read somewhere. He selects topics what people rightly wanted and reflect their emotions how they wanted instead of talking as a journalist with some logic and ethics.

Like hannity?

12 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Adhagadhi, originality baytaki vasthundhi. Kodali Nani gaadi intlo pani chesedhani koduku lakshanaalu bayatakosthunnayi. Expected ra. @3$%

I thought your issues were limited to daddy issues but looks like you have mommy issues as well. No wonder you have ended up being such a waste of a space everywhere. Sare ra i no longer feel like calling you on your bullshit. From now on i only have sympathy on you. I really hope you find the parental love you are longing for so much. 

13 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Arey sattipandu ni call chesindhi neekosam. Pain vacchinappudalla satti pandu ni call chesi BJ isthavu ga. Go and read your previous post in the other threads.

Nee lanto rabbies dogs tho evadaina debate chestharu ra? Ralla tho kottadam thappa.

3fqbai.gif

I see that all your life you have been treated like a street dog. All that manifested hatred and feelings due to the years of abuse you endured you are trying to overcome by reversing roles. Ok continue. As i said i only have sympathy towards your longing for parental love and care. 

16 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

I thought your issues were limited to daddy issues but looks like you have mommy issues as well. No wonder you have ended up being such a waste of a space everywhere. Sare ra i no longer feel like calling you on your bullshit. From now on i only have sympathy on you. I really hope you find the parental love you are longing for so much. 

Rey rey, show yourself sympathy and stop bullshitting around. That mommy daddy comments for your mental health. Call them, talk to them and take some guidence. Or check with the doctor. You seriously have mental issues. I see you provoking and being called LK by number of guys in DB. I don't stoop to that level. If you want to have serious debate come up with some serious stuff. Don't bark like a rabbies dog. You will be stoned and be ready to take. First learn some civility. Guddha kindha 30+ unchukoni prathi odini gelikkoni ekili navvu tho peddha thopu anukuntunnava? Stop being a rabbies dog. You wanted to continue like that? No...just die instead.

3fqbai.gif

8 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

I see that all your life you have been treated like a street dog. All that manifested hatred and feelings due to the years of abuse you endured you are trying to overcome by reversing roles. Ok continue. As i said i only have sympathy towards your longing for parental love and care. 

Rey neetho disco waste. I could see your level of civility and intellectual ability. See the below one. If you want to mess...be ready to take..

8 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Rey rey, show yourself sympathy and stop bullshitting around. That mommy daddy comments for your mental health. Call them, talk to them and take some guidence. Or check with the doctor. You seriously have mental issues. I see you provoking and being called LK by number of guys in DB. I don't stoop to that level. If you want to have serious debate come up with some serious stuff. Don't bark like a rabbies dog. You will be stoned and be ready to take. First learn some civility. Guddha kindha 30+ unchukoni prathi odini gelikkonu ekili navvu tho peddha thopu anukuntunnava? Stop being a rabbies dog. You wanted to continue like that? No ..just die instead.

3fqbai.gif