Arnab at his best ​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Assam_Bhayya

56 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Could be... he ain't a techie tho.

His team of course. Republic TV had higher ratings than times now last I heard. They are abreast with what is happening in India. Sometimes Arnab himself is the driver of news - but that is politically biased.

1 minute ago, Somedude said:

Rey rey, show yourself sympathy and stop bullshitting around. That mommy daddy comments for your mental health. Call them, talk to them and take some guidence. Or check with the doctor. You seriously have mental issues. I see you provoking and being called LK by number of guys in DB. I don't stoop to that level. If you want to have serious debate come up with some serious stuff. Don't bark like a rabbies dog. You will be stoned and be ready to take. First learn some civility. Guddha kindha 30+ unchukoni prathi odini gelikkonu ekili navvu tho peddha thopu anukuntunnava? Stop being a rabbies dog. If you wanted to continue like that...just die instead.

3fqbai.gif

Haha again trying to overcome that years of abuse by condoning slum behavior of others. Evado slum lo periginodu LK ante nuvvu vaadni validate chesi aadu right antunnavu ante i can see the extent of abuse you have gone through . My sympathy is all i can show towards you. Lol this is text book behavior of a loser who could not do anything in life and regretting for wasting his precious 20s. I have done enough in my 20s and still continuing to do. I atleast wont have any regrets about my 20s three years down the line after turning 30 , if and when i look back at my 20s. Ila memes create cheskoni feeling better anthe gaa nee life antha. Constructive debate annadhi chetha kaadhu yelagu. 

12 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

Haha again trying to overcome that years of abuse by condoning slum behavior of others. Evado slum lo periginodu LK ante nuvvu vaadni validate chesi aadu right antunnavu ante i can see the extent of abuse you have gone through . My sympathy is all i can show towards you. Lol this is text book behavior of a loser who could not do anything in life and regretting for wasting his precious 20s. I have done enough in my 20s and still continuing to do. I atleast wont have any regrets about my 20s three years down the line after turning 30 , if and when i look back at my 20s. Ila memes create cheskoni feeling better anthe gaa nee life antha. Constructive debate annadhi chetha kaadhu yelagu. 

Rey rey nee erri pookk patronizing attitude aapi aa sympathyy nee G lo pettuko. @3$%. Show that sympathy towards yourself. Adhi chethakapothe call your mommy and daddy to get some help. Nuvvu slum valla kante worst unnav.  First learn civility and come for debate. Velli nee posts lo oka sari choodu constructive debate ekkada undho? Rey rey..you seriously have problems. I am not kidding. Instead of looking back in 20s, look forward before you are chained in the mental asylum.

2 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Rey rey nee erri pookk patronizing attitude aapi aa sympathyy nee G lo pettuko. @3$%. Show that sympathy towards yourself. Adhi chethakapothe call your mommy and daddy to get some help. Nuvvu slum valla kante worst unnav.  First learn civility and come for debate. Velli nee posts lo oka sari choodu constructive debate ekkada undho? Rey rey..you seriously have problems. I am not kidding. Instead of looking back in 20s, look forward before you are chained in the mental asylum.

Awwww i see the role reversal to overcome the years of abuse you have endured. Keep it going _-_

18 minutes ago, jeessy_bb said:

Awwww i see the role reversal to overcome the years of abuse you have endured. Keep it going _-_

Peekinav thee. Don't waste your precious time poking around and getting bashed. Instead.. take care of your mental health and avoid being chained.

33 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Peekinav thee. Don't waste your precious time poking around and getting bashed. Instead.. take care of your mental health and avoid being chained.

Ah now i get it. Your abuse involved chaining you and making you feel worthless by caning you . That is the reason you refer to dog in every post of yours. Now it all makes sense. 

Just now, jeessy_bb said:

Ah now i get it. Your abuse involved chaining you and making you feel worthless by caning you . That is the reason you refer to dog in every post of yours. Now it all makes sense. 

Back to square one. No wonder you are such an imbecile. Your hallucinations are at peak. Andhuke I suggest you to call your mommy to get it clarified. Show her the entire thread and find out who the dog is ?

3fqbai.gif

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

His team of course. Republic TV had higher ratings than times now last I heard. They are abreast with what is happening in India. Sometimes Arnab himself is the driver of news - but that is politically biased.

Not following him now 🙁