• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Meowalpha

• Anta Assamey

• lovemystate

• Beardman

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

But you have already completed kada... So you will know better than me kada..33mtnj.gif

I don't know how to choose a topic really. I chose an adviser, not topic. What about you? How did you choose?

Just now, Meowalpha said:

I don't know how to choose a topic really. I chose an adviser, not topic. What about you? How did you choose?

I chose a topic.... Neurological Disease (MS and some others) .... Then I chose the advisor .... But my topic choosing was easy because.... I was already working on it for other populations so I chose it that way as I will have more data for the comparison study .... 33mtnj.gif 

3 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Cultures ... Westerns were only during my initial Masters Degree days .... Now only All Kinds of Sequencings ..33mtnj.gif

gblock design cheyadam ocha? I am trying to make a circular RNA. gblock design chesi DNA to RNA kit use cheddam anukuntunna, not sure if it is feasible. 

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

I chose a topic.... Neurological Disease (MS and some others) .... Then I chose the advisor .... But my topic choosing was easy because.... I was already working on it for other populations so I chose it that way as I will have more data for the comparison study .... 33mtnj.gif 

My friend started a lab in neuroscience and immunology and is looking for postdocs. He worked on MS at Mark Davis lab. 

Just now, Meowalpha said:

gblock design cheyadam ocha? I am trying to make a circular RNA. gblock design chesi DNA to RNA kit use cheddam anukuntunna, not sure if it is feasible. 

gblock only book knowledge... no practical knowledge  ...33mtnj.gif

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

My friend started a lab in neuroscience and immunology and is looking for postdocs. He worked on MS at Mark Davis lab. 

We still work with Mark Davis .... For research collaboration .... 33mtnj.gif

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

gblock only book knowledge... no practical knowledge  ...33mtnj.gif

Naku asalu book knowledge kuda ledu, I thought myself some sequencing techniques. Naku telisinanta varaku DNA extract cheyadam, primers to saha Elim ki sequencing ki pampadam. Manchi samples ayite Quintara ki pampadam

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

We still work with Mark Davis .... For research collaboration .... 33mtnj.gif

I have a feeling I know the company you're at. But I won't do the guessing game. So, you know who I am talking about kada, he just published in Nature and left.