Rich state gives up! Says it is delhi baanchan and cuts budget

lovemystate

Seems langana is specially targeted by Delhi. Beleiving the stupid propoganda by lakthkoru jaishankar and others that TG funds are eaten by andhra people and everything will be hunky and dory when "maadhi maaggavale" is established lots of good hearted telangana people supported the break up. Now realised they are nothing but beggars in front of delhi with even less political mileage.

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/citing-fund-crunch-centre-telangana-cm-kcr-orders-budget-cuts-113676 

Due to the economic slowdown prevailing in the country, the state has not been receiving 14 per cent of GST collections, a release from the Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao's office said.

The Chief Minister held a meeting with officials on the state’s financial position, funds due from the Centre and other issues.

Observing that substantial funds are due from the Centre, KCR has written to Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman seeking the release of funds.

Before GST states had the power to impose sales tax. I knew GST is just another trick of the Delhi Chanakya (Chanakya means crook but the caste worshipping hindu society treats him as hero) to gobble money from states and use it to rape kashmiri women and blind their children.

3 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Before GST states had the power to impose sales tax. I knew GST is just another trick of the Delhi Chanakya (Chanakya means crook but the caste worshipping hindu society treats him as hero) to gobble money from states and use it to rape kashmiri women and blind their children.

I partially agree, kashmiri thing emo kaani, he used that money for elections in UP and some other north eastern states