Should I marry a H1B visa holder living in USA?

Sanathnagar_Satthi

https://www.quora.com/Should-I-marry-a-H1B-visa-holder-living-in-USA

No. Dont marry one. They are going to be less insignificant. Believe me. Once the new H1B reform bill is passed, it will start losing its value.

And they are also removing the Master degree exemption or Advanced degree exemption in this new bill. So less working employees will be getting H1B.

You may also be unaware that the basic salary is being increased to 130k(L4). People will be returning back to India as number of onsite opportunities will dip. So your avarice will remain insatiable.

My humble advice : Think of marrying a MAN. Life with a real man is more beautiful and interesting than life with a Visa Holder.

And I believe that India abounds with honourable men. No one with honour would ever think of marrying you once he sees this post.

Grow up ! Just getting old does not help.

All The Best ! Good Luck !

• Upvote 1

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Good if it is 130k .. aa maathram sampadhinchakapothe ikkada undi waste. People who make less than that are laborers mostly.

vadedo rasadu ba 130 K ani...

No never.
Marrying H1B holders is a very insecure investment. Their market value might come crashing down anytime. If the value comes down, the sell-on value might also be less.

The local golgappa wala or chat wala has a much secure business.

Marry him!! After all it is only business.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Emo ba.. I am not on h1 but maa org lo contractors ki 130k meeda easy ga approvals vasthunnayi

adi correct a...kani next time kuda same 130 or above unadali wage level...level 4 ankunta...next time below 130 tho apply chesthe reject avthadi

1 minute ago, Sanathnagar_Satthi said:

adi correct a...kani next time kuda same 130 or above unadali wage level...level 4 ankunta...next time below 130 tho apply chesthe reject avthadi

Yeah anukunta.. 130k ante 65 per hr. Experience leni vallaki kastame and the direction of h1 may be going that way too. Konchem experience unte most techs lo istharu. Inka BA lu, QA lu bandh elagu

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Yeah anukunta.. 130k ante 65 per hr. Experience leni vallaki kastame and the direction of h1 may be going that way too. Konchem experience unte most techs lo istharu. Inka BA lu, QA lu bandh elagu

nevvu GC na uncle...BA, QA lu H1 Level4 wage ante sahasame

55 minutes ago, Sanathnagar_Satthi said:

nevvu GC na uncle...BA, QA lu H1 Level4 wage ante sahasame

Edho aatalo aratipandu lanti status undhilendankul.. BA lu QA lu , SFO, NYC dhaati raakudadhemo lol

21 minutes ago, Sanathnagar_Satthi said:

@women_em_pv_mt

Women don't need to be empowered ya, they just need to follow their dreams like any other human being. A little girl with dreams is a woman with vision. 

• Thanks 1