AP and TG got united |

bhaigan

On Disha Incident

Almost all the national and regional dailies across the country made it as a banner story. And for the all the major dailies in Andhra Pradesh, too, it was the banner story though it happened in the neighbouring Telangana.

At least for a day, the boundaries between the two Telugu states disappeared in reacting to the encounter killings.

The women and girl students in every part of Andhra Pradesh responded as overwhelmingly as their counterparts in Telangana did on the encounter killings of the four accused. 

The channels in Andhra, too, concentrated only on this particular issue, taking reactions from the people and highlighting the news from the spot.

The three major Telugu dailies – Eenadu, Andhra Jyothy and Sakshi carried it as a banner story but with different headlines.

Eenadu’s headline said: “Bullet delivers judgement,” Andhra Jyothy carried the story with the headline: “End at the same place,” and Sakshi simply described it as: “Encounter.”

I hope these type of incidents will unite AP and TG in future, I mean fighting for a cause

Just now, bhaigan said:

On Disha Incident

Almost all the national and regional dailies across the country made it as a banner story. And for the all the major dailies in Andhra Pradesh, too, it was the banner story though it happened in the neighbouring Telangana.

At least for a day, the boundaries between the two Telugu states disappeared in reacting to the encounter killings.

The women and girl students in every part of Andhra Pradesh responded as overwhelmingly as their counterparts in Telangana did on the encounter killings of the four accused. 

The channels in Andhra, too, concentrated only on this particular issue, taking reactions from the people and highlighting the news from the spot.

The three major Telugu dailies – Eenadu, Andhra Jyothy and Sakshi carried it as a banner story but with different headlines.

Eenadu’s headline said: “Bullet delivers judgement,” Andhra Jyothy carried the story with the headline: “End at the same place,” and Sakshi simply described it as: “Encounter.”

I hope these type of incidents will unite AP and TG in future, I mean fighting for a cause

If it’s United -  DB members will even cry more as they are caste based against lot of topics like  food, movies, politics etc.