Oreyy chaduvukunedi vudhyogam kosam ani cheppakandraa

aakathaai789

Maaku alaage cheppi cheda dengaru chaduvukunedi vudhyogam kosam ani cheppi chaduvuki vudhyoganiki sambandham lekunda chesaru present generation ki kooda adhe ekkisthunnaru. Mundhu skills develop cheskunte job or self employment peddha vishayam kaadura rey

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, aakathaai789 said:

Maaku alaage cheppi cheda dengaru chaduvukunedi vudhyogam kosam ani cheppi chaduvuki vudhyoganiki sambandham lekunda chesaru present generation ki kooda adhe ekkisthunnaru. Mundhu skills develop cheskunte job or self employment peddha vishayam kaadura rey

3cocwt.gif

Just now, Meowalpha said:

Is the purpose of your life making money? 

Multiple factors come into picture when you talk about life. 

Money is also one.

How can you survive without it. Can't become a homeless person right

1 minute ago, Beardman said:

Multiple factors come into picture when you talk about life. 

Money is also one.

How can you survive without it. Can't become a homeless person right

You shouldn't work to get paid, you should get paid for the work you do. When you're in doubt ask yourself if you would still be doing what you're doing even if someone gave you a couple of million dollars. If the answer is no, then you're wasting your time. 

2 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

You shouldn't work to get paid, you should get paid for the work you do. When you're in doubt ask yourself if you would still be doing what you're doing even if someone gave you a couple of million dollars. If the answer is no, then you're wasting your time. 

metaphysician, artist  ?

they can't even pay their rent?

no h1

in india they are  as..sholes

7 minutes ago, Beardman said:

metaphysician, artist  ?

they can't even pay their rent?

no h1

in india they are .

I don't know what they pay tbh. But if I were in a situation where I had a lucrative job that I am not passionate about and had choose a job that wouldn't pay at all, I would live an extremely frugal life and retire at 35. Probably need 750k in 401k and stocks if you assume 4% per year for the rest of your life. Make a calculation depending on how much you will make after you retire. And visa is never an issue if you find something you're passionate about. Again you get a Visa based on the work you do, you don't work based on the visa you have. 

32 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Is the purpose of your life making money? 

Time ki food and bed ichi necessity kante ekkuva unte ilanti dialogues sahajam. Try ask same question to homeless and see if money has any value. 

6 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Time ki food and bed ichi necessity kante ekkuva unte ilanti dialogues sahajam. Try ask same question to homeless and see if money has any value. 

Are you homeless? If not +_(

34 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

I am not saying that money is not important. I am saying that the purpose of life shouldn't be making money. Your life is worth more than man-made paper. 

10 hours ago, Meowalpha said:

Are you homeless? If not +_(

I am not saying that money is not important. I am saying that the purpose of life shouldn't be making money. Your life is worth more than man-made paper. 

ANkLP4W.gif

11 hours ago, aakathaai789 said:

yourock