I'm founding a country. who wants to come?

pottipotato

9 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

If no taxes,I'll come. 

when there are no laws, and no state to enforce those non existent laws, who'll collect taxes? 

you can print your own money, and call yourself a trillionaire. otherwise there will be no money in our country

2 hours ago, pottipotato said:

There's only law in the country:

There will be no laws.

But a small byline - feel free to kill any asshole or group of assholes who try to become leaders.

Is it any where near to the equator ? Ideally looking for rain forest ..I’m okay with no laws..

9 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

when there are no laws, and no state to enforce those non existent laws, who'll collect taxes? 

you can print your own money, and call yourself a trillionaire. otherwise there will be no money in our country

:giggle:

10 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

how will people eat? who will gather food? what if every1 say they dont wanna work?

12 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

I am in since there will be no money.

I will do agriculture and produce food