I'm founding a country. who wants to come?

pottipotato

12 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

human nature is a million things. 

those who prioritise wanting to give better life to their kids compared to their neighbours, are free to avoid our country.

I don't think that is possible. I dont think that humans(most of them) really aim for that, if the system they live under explicitly makes it harder to achieve.

if the system makes then harder for natural evolution then they will start killing each other or get together and kill that person who created such a dumb dcik-headed system *&*

10 hours ago, pottipotato said:

yeah. dnt come into our country thinking you can open restaurants and make money. haha.

i'll come on first day and eat. if you demand payment for the food, I'll set fire to your restaurant.

friendly warning... hehe...

you simply cannot make money in our country. no way. stay in your own countries if you wanna make money.

Hmm .. inka etla ravali ? @~`

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

you have a totally flawed understanding of human nature. at the very basic human nature will make the more learned(or ppl who think they are more learned) dominate the not so learned 

if anyone really understood human nature, there would be no conflict. I have no illusions about understanding human nature. I simply dont care, and I know what I want.

I also know enough people who want what I want.

ofcourse, people who think dominating another person is fine and should be allowed can't be happy in our country. For that they have other countries to be in.

i understand the intent to dominate will still happen in our country, but people will not let others dominate them. 'highly learned' 'highly talented' people will also not be allowed to dominate, whatever marginal utility they bring to the country.

13 hours ago, pottipotato said:

There's only law in the country:

There will be no laws.

But a small byline - feel free to kill any asshole or group of assholes who try to become leaders.

10 hours ago, pottipotato said:

yeah. dnt come into our country thinking you can open restaurants and make money. haha.

i'll come on first day and eat. if you demand payment for the food, I'll set fire to your restaurant.

friendly warning... hehe...

you simply cannot make money in our country. no way. stay in your own countries if you wanna make money.

Anna Laws levantav malli ee fittingulu enti koncham clarity ga cheppu ravalo vadoh think chestham..

4 minutes ago, batman2 said:

if the system makes then harder for natural evolution then they will start killing each other or get together and kill that person who created such a dumb dcik-headed system 

what is natural evolution? the country will expand, and people will organize based on their interests and will evolve much more organically compared to what is happening in the current world.

this country will expand, even if we don't want to attack others and take their land.. because others will adopt it.

that is, if this system is allowed to survive for a few generations.

lets say capitalism started with Adam Smith's book in the 18th century, and took such a long time to get past monarchy, and into a free market system.but you want any alternate systems to simply work from the first day? lol.

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Anna Laws levantav malli ee fittingulu enti koncham clarity ga cheppu ravalo vadoh think chestham..

I can set fire to the restaurant because there's no law stopping me from doing so. If the food is good, and the patron doesn't charge for food, and set it up simply to practise his culinary skills, and experiment with food, and he has many patrons..

then the other patrons will not allow me set fire to her restaurant.

either way, no policemen will come to his rescue. 

10 minutes ago, batman2 said:

if the system makes then harder for natural evolution then they will start killing each other or get together and kill that person who created such a dumb dcik-headed system 

you think people's biggest aim is to make their kids better than their neighbour's kids? or one of the top 3 aims?

and that is an inherent quality of people, and not something that is forced upon them by the system that encourages such competition, just for the sake of competition?

I think I know human nature better than you do. I know and have lived with a wide spectrum of humans. not just from one particular class.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

what is natural evolution? the country will expand, and people will organize based on their interests and will evolve much more organically compared to what is happening in the current world.

this country will expand, even if we don't want to attack others and take their land.. because others will adopt it.

that is, if this system is allowed to survive for a few generations.

lets say capitalism started with Adam Smith's book in the 18th century, and took such a long time to get past monarchy, and into a free market system.but you want any alternate systems to simply work from the first day? lol.

dominating ppl around based on real/self perceived superior qualities is part of natural evolution

if this natural evolution is stifled then there is no need of outside attack they wil kill each other or kil the system

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

I can set fire to the restaurant because there's no law stopping me from doing so. If the food is good, and the patron doesn't charge for food, and set it up simply to practise his culinary skills, and experiment with food, and he has many patrons..

then the other patrons will not allow me set fire to her restaurant.

either way, no policemen will come to his rescue. 

Oho inta mathalabu unda  tumblr_mskt9061ia1spvnemo1_250.gif?14036

12 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Hmm .. inka etla ravali ? @~`

you can simply get into one of our ships and reach our country. you'll be asked your name, and a picture taken. you can even give a fake name if you wanna start a new life.

then you are free to do whatever you want inside the country.

if some kitchen is offering you food, eat. Or help them with their work, and then eat.  and make friends and live.

once you live for 6 months, you'll be handed over keys to the nukes we have. In case of an US attack (which will definitely happen), if you are the last surviving member, you must promise to launch all nukes pointed at the USA, just for revenge.

you don't have to make a promise to do it. Just remember it at the back of your mind. if at the last moment you feel bad about doing it, fine. its okay to let that dirty country survive to destroy other countries like us. hehe..

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

you think people's biggest aim is to make their kids better than their neighbour's kids? or one of the top 3 aims?

and that is an inherent quality of people, and not something that is forced upon them by the system that encourages such competition, just for the sake of competition?

I think I know human nature better than you do. I know and have lived with a wide spectrum of humans. not just from one particular class.

lol there you go....the very fact that you think you know better than me or the perception you have of having lived ina wide spectrum of humans....

this thinking itself is enough for your  so called country to destroy itself (if it ever exist)

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

you can simply get into one of our ships and reach our country. you'll be asked your name, and a picture taken. you can even give a fake name if you wanna start a new life.

if some kitchen is offering you food, eat. Or help them with their work, and then eat.  and make friends and live.

once you live for 6 months, you'll be handed over keys to the nukes we have. In case of an US attack (which will definitely happen), if you are the last surviving member, you must promise to launch all nukes pointed at the USA, just for revenge.

you don't have to make a promise to do it. Just remember it at the back of your mind. if at the last moment you feel bad about doing it, fine. its okay to let that dirty country survive to destroy other countries like us. hehe..

Haha anta bavundi but killing law rethink . I am scared I will be killed . I will not be a leader so safe emo ley . 😎

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Emanna sketch esaav annai  2642cb.gif