I'm founding a country. who wants to come?

pottipotato

4 minutes ago, batman2 said:

dominating ppl around based on real/self perceived superior qualities is part of natural evolution

if this natural evolution is stifled then there is no need of outside attack they wil kill each other or kil the system

so is cooperating with others as equal part of the natural evolution too. 

species evolve through natural selection. a transhuman group may have higher chance of survival, or perhaps a primitivist group may have.

one person is a pointless being in the whole scheme of things. like i said, if he wants to dominate, he can avoid our country.

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Haha anta bavundi but killing law rethink . I am scared I will be killed . I will not be a leader so safe emo ley . 😎

no one is a leader. The keys will be given to every person in our country to be used after we are genocided.

the killing will definitely happen. don't think for a moment that other countries will allow a free land to exist. because it will make their countries unstable. their underclass will take inspiration from us and revolt if they let us survive.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

no one is a leader. The keys will be given to every person in our country to be used after we are genocided.

the killing will definitely happen. don't think for a moment that other countries will allow a free land to exist. because it will make their countries unstable. their underclass will take inspiration from us and revolt if they let us survive.

@~`

8 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Indirect ga learn to survive or else perish ani telling emo...

you keep missing the point.

learn to cooperate, or leave us alone is more like it.

and yeah, be sure US will bomb us out of existence. prepare to die and enjoy a few months of freedom until then.

Just now, bhaigan said:

Are you doing similar stunt like Nithyananda ?

who cares about what I do? i don't own the country. no idea what nithyananda is doing.

do you have an idea about what I posted, or are you asking just after reading the title?

14 hours ago, Beardman said:

follow ramuism but don't make money/ currency.

everything should be free

it will be a big flop.. there will be no motivation for work and no motivation for people to enjoy life..

Idle brains will be devils work shops and that would be threat to the country..

Capitalism thappa vere a ism work avvadu world lo...

13 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Haha anta bavundi but killing law rethink . I am scared I will be killed . I will not be a leader so safe emo ley . 😎

why do you think you'll be killed? you have a very bleak view of humans.

perhaps you'll be killed, I can't promise that you won't be. but what motivations do you think your killer will have to kill you?

money? - not useful in the country

lust? - since we don't have money, nobody is gonna make bullshit movies and promote misogyny in popular art. There may be some realistic short films that experiment with violent sexuality, but not many will watch it, unless it gets viral. at which point people can block it in their devices and mock at the assholes who watch it.( I still don't know if this will work.. hehe)

professional jealousy? - hehe... you will never reach any rank in our country. even if you do, it'll only be for a short time, within which you have to train others to do your work and get back to being normal worker, or learn a new thing and do different work. hehe..

3 minutes ago, Doravaru said:

it will be a big flop.. there will be no motivation for work and no motivation for people to enjoy life..

Idle brains will be devils work shops and that would be threat to the country..

Capitalism thappa vere a ism work avvadu world lo...

yeah captalism is such a big success that people who declare that bullshit statement haven't taken the time to find out if alternate systems have worked, and if yes, why they didn't work for a longer term, and why they weren't scalable.

because alternate systems have worked. they have problems, but they work. captalism took a long time to 'work' too. 

but to claim people will become lazy under any other system is to scoff at the great inventions USSR did completely without free market forcing them to do it. inventions in everyday items.

4 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

why do you think you'll be killed? you have a very bleak view of humans.

perhaps you'll be killed, I can't promise that you won't be. but what motivations do you think your killer will have to kill you?

money? - not useful in the country

lust? - since we don't have money, nobody is gonna make bullshit movies and promote misogyny in popular art. There may be some realistic short films that experiment with violent sexuality, but not many will watch it, unless it gets viral. at which point people can block it in their devices and mock at the assholes who watch it.( I still don't know if this will work.. hehe)

professional jealousy? - hehe... you will never reach any rank in our country. even if you do, it'll only be for a short time, within which you have to train others to do your work and get back to being normal worker, or learn a new thing and do different work. hehe..

Pichodi chetilo Rayi types . Killing bad ppl is okay annaru .. so pranam viluva telekepote ? Bhayam is required for human ani na yokka idi. Evaru padite Vallu champakudadu even bad people ni . That should be channelized too . Otherwise common man will be scared . Ah channel aey ga law ?

Just now, Amrita said:

Pichodi chetilo Rayi types . Killing bad ppl is okay annaru .. so pranam viluva telekepote ? Bhayam is required for human ani na yokka idi. Evaru padite Vallu champakudadu even bad people ni . That should be channelized too . Otherwise common man will be scared . 

like I said, you have a negative view of humans. I don't.

the only problem I have with humans is that they don't agitate and hit the people who try to dominate them. They are too ready to be slaves in exchange of few material gains.

I didn't say killing bad people is okay. we don't classify people as good and bad.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

like I said, you have a negative view of humans. I don't.

the only problem I have with humans is that they don't agitate and hit the people who try to dominate them. They are too ready to be slaves in exchange of few material gains.

I didn't say killing bad people is okay. we don't classify people as good and bad.

1st post lo killing a**** who want to be leaders annaru ga ?  Yeah I am skeptical about humans and can’t believe them to be awesome .  Anni flavors untaru ga ? 

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Otherwise common man will be scared . Ah channel aey ga law ?

no. codified laws give the perpetrator chance to work around it.

the absence of law means he has to abide by social conventions or risk being avoided by others.