An Antidote to Dissatisfaction

timmy

2 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

As long as your happiness is independent of others' behavior, you can choose to be happy. 

Anthuke Pedhollu oorikine anala poorvakaalam lo unnathalo santhosham ga undandi ra ani...

36 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Finding joy in the things you do is a choice. 

Haha . What if my child has terminal illness ? Can I find joy in things I do ? Happiness is not independent of others unless we are spiritual and in a stage where we can see every living being including micro organism as same.  Emotional dependency unte we are never independent. Everything is not in our control but I agree to the part that our attitude can bring us happiness to some extent  . Mana control lo undi at least adi . 

16 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Why does it exist?

may be thats one of the feature god wanted to put into all teh living beings, birds, animals etc on earth..so that they die early...

andaru happy ga unte..inka chachedi evadu..

14 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Haha . What if my child has terminal illness ? Can I find joy in things I do ? Happiness is not independent of others unless we are spiritual and in a stage where we can see every living being including micro organism as same.  Emotional dependency unte we are never independent. Everything is not in our control but I agree to the part that our attitude can bring us happiness . Mana control lo undi at least adi . 

There is no guarantee that our loved ones won't be sick. That's the risk we take by being in love. All we can do is cherish the time we are together and find solace in their memories. It's always a choice. 

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

may be thats one of the feature god wanted to put into all teh living beings, birds, animals etc on earth..so that they die early...

andaru happy ga unte..inka chachedi evadu..

You don't die when you're sad. 

2 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

There is no guarantee that our loved ones won't be sick. That's the risk we take by being in love. All we can do is cherish the time we are together and find solace in their memories. It's always a choice. 

Yes anduke anni mana chetilo undav . My point is we can’t be happy just because we made that choice . Mana chetilo lenivi chala untayi . Most cases lo people do what’s in their hands . Uncontrollable things valle they feel sad unhappy and helpless.