Serious help.....self experiences matrame chepandi

samaja_varagamana

1 minute ago, aakathaai789 said:

arey chembu ga room lo mandhu old stock undhentraa

ledannai...ninnane election results ani wine shops closed, vetikite dorakale. eeroju intiki poyetappudu chudali paristiti.

On 12/9/2019 at 8:57 AM, samaja_varagamana said:

ma dost gadiki oka ammai nachindi they are talking from a month(arranged marriage concept).

Jathakalu first lo chupisthe ok anaru one month tarvtha inko athaniki chupisthe not ok kalavadhu antunaru.

His parents were like " Jathakalu kalavakunda mem opukomu antunaru"

Veedu emo ammai tho one month matladithe manchi amai lagey undi thana real character naku telidu kada i am just taking a chance on my guts antunadu.( Veedu jathakalu nammadu)

Asal nijanga jathakala valla after marriage godavalu ochaya leka adi just mental block ah

Serious replies plz

jathakaalu are real for sure, the interpreters are manipulators in todays world

when the world runs on such lies and deception, its better to take only what is needed and ignore the rest

2 opinions lo one positive and other negative kabatti.. check with one more and finalize (3 set match laaga)

minimum points needed are 18 out of 34

17 hours ago, BeerBob123 said:

Vaunty accused all IST folks are rapists and asked MODS to allow only NRI folks

ori dani eshaaaalo.....avuna...finally Mods did a good ferformance and banned...aite..

1 hour ago, soodhilodaaram said:

jathakaalu are real for sure, the interpreters are manipulators in todays world

when the world runs on such lies and deception, its better to take only what is needed and ignore the rest

2 opinions lo one positive and other negative kabatti.. check with one more and finalize (3 set match laaga)

minimum points needed are 18 out of 34

Are real for sure ani antha correct ga how can you say.

sare u loved a girl jathakalu kalavale anuko odilesthava bro

2 minutes ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Are real for sure ani antha correct ga how can you say.

sare u loved a girl jathakalu kalavale anuko odilesthava bro

nee parent real ga nee parent ani neeku ela telusu...it a belief..if you dont believe.. you will ask for proof on everything

if this is pseudoscience, it should have vanished by now

if i loved a girl and jathakaalu kalavadam ledu.. i will look for remedies and also prepare for eventualities in future if i decide to go ahead

never love anyone more than yourselves.. this is the key to life whether you live happily or you just survive

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

nee parent real ga nee parent ani neeku ela telusu...it a belief..if you dont believe.. you will ask for proof on everything

if i loved a girl and jathakaalu kalavadam ledu.. i will look for remedies and also prepare for eventualities in future if i decide to go ahead

never love anyone more than yourselves.. this is the key to life whether you live happily or you just survive

Bro na parents na parents ah kada ela telusu ante its completely evident i look like both of them and ofcourse konni pics untai kabatti we will believe.

Even on gods i ask lot of questions..be rational antaru ga andaru....mari alantapudu dont ask proofs just believe in jathakam ante

5 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Liked your last line bro, 10 upvotes for it, if I can give. 

1 hour ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Bro na parents na parents ah kada ela telusu ante its completely evident i look like both of them and ofcourse konni pics untai kabatti we will believe.

Even on gods i ask lot of questions..be rational antaru ga andaru....mari alantapudu dont ask proofs just believe in jathakam ante

just the way you look at pictures and assume there are similarities, which is a kind of believing in your instincts/memories

same way, jatakam neeku ela adapt avacho choosuko..ante kaani jaatam ee invalid ane direction loki vellaku.. you won't find answers in exclusion