Hong Kong sees 'largest mass rally' in months as anti-government protests continue

tacobell fan

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Yes what is this thread about?

Just to be clear, you only want to compare what China is doing in Hongkong with what India is doing in Kashmir but ignore everything else in the world including what China is doing in the rest of China?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lovemystate

• Meowalpha

• tacobell fan

• dasara_bullodu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

Just to be clear, you only want to compare what China is doing in Hongkong with what India is doing in Kashmir but ignore everything else in the world including what China is doing in the rest of China?

I don’t really know what’s happening there . But i know China offers full social

and legal citizenship to Uighur. They can freely intermarry with Han. They are exempt from single child norms. I mean India with its caste system Simply can’t offer social citizenship in a meaningful way. As special province their autonomy is fully respected by China. China follows what it says. And yes there is terrorism among Muslims which needs to be addressed. 

2 hours ago, lovemystate said:

I don’t really know what’s happening there . But i know China offers full social

and legal citizenship to Uighur. They can freely intermarry with Han. They are exempt from single child norms. I mean India with its caste system Simply can’t offer social citizenship in a meaningful way. As special province their autonomy is fully respected by China. China follows what it says. And yes there is terrorism among Muslims which needs to be addressed. 

What are you kidding yourself about. If intercaste marriages are illegal in India, I wouldn't have been been born. If there was social discrimination for children born out of an intercaste marriage, I wouldn't have had a social life. Neither of this happened, and I don't hate the social life I had when I was living in India. Kid yourself with someone who hasn't gone through it.

5 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

What are you kidding yourself about. If intercaste marriages is illegal in India, I wouldn't have been been born. If there was social discrimination for children born out of an intercaste marriage, I wouldn't have had a social life. Neither of this happened, and I don't hate the social life I had when I was living in India. Kid yourself with someone who hasn't gone through it.

A-Siamese-cat.thumb.jpg.8f5a439d1e7bb8ee

12 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

What are you kidding yourself about. If intercaste marriages is illegal in India, I wouldn't have been been born. If there was social discrimination for children born out of an intercaste marriage, I wouldn't have had a social life. Neither of this happened, and I don't hate the social life I had when I was living in India. Kid yourself with someone who hasn't gone through it.

Are you the norm or exception. You know the answer but you want to pretend otherwise.   I did. Not say India doesn’t offer legal

citizenship but it is incapable of offering social citizenship in a meaningful sense( not exceptions)

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Are you the norm or exception. You know the answer but you want to pretend otherwise.   I did. Not say India doesn’t offer legal

citizenship but it is incapable of offering social citizenship in a meaningful sense( not exceptions)

CC @DummyVariable

6 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Are you the norm or exception. You know the answer but you want to pretend otherwise.   I did. Not say India doesn’t offer legal citizenship but it is incapable of offering social citizenship in a meaningful sense( not exceptions)

Like I said, I was never discriminated about my caste, infact I still have no idea about the caste system. And no one who grew up with me ever mentioned anything about castes or whatever in school or college. I am not an exception, I am the norm. If you're not able to accept it and put in more color to discrimination which you obviously want to do, I can't help it. 

6 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Like I said, I was never discriminated about my caste, infact I still have no idea about the caste system. And no one who grew up with me ever mentioned anything about castes or whatever in school or college. I am not an exception, I am the norm. If you're not able to accept it and put in more color to discrimination which you obviously want to do, I can't help it. 

Wow. You obviously don’t live in India where the overwhelming majority live.

Just now, lovemystate said:

Wow. You obviously don’t live in India where the overwhelming majority live.

I lived in India until I was 21. I don't know which world you live in, your kids learn what you teach them, my parents taught me well. 

5 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

I lived in India until I was 21. I don't know which world you live in, your kids learn what you teach them, my parents taught me well. 

Yea right . Caste don’t matter at all on how indians marry vote or predict occupations such as priest or landlord. It’s a first rate country of professionals.

7 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Yea right . Caste don’t matter at all on how indians marry vote or predict occupations such as priest or landlord. It’s a first rate country of professionals.

That's what I was taught and that's what I believe in, come what may, atleast I don't see colors when I see people. I am glad for what I was taught, because I don't see people that way. I can only feel sorry for people that do.