Hong Kong sees 'largest mass rally' in months as anti-government protests continue

tacobell fan

8 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

That's what I was taught and that's what I believe in, come what may, atleast I don't see colors when I see people. I am glad for what I was taught, because I don't see people that way. I can only feel sorry for people that do.

Well then you shouldn’t be commenting on social issues if you lack the minimum inquisitiveness to go beyond your parents teaching and seek out the actual state of the society. Because it’s really offensive to vast majority who are in such a horrible system. It actually so obvious you can’t escape it hitting your face.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lovemystate

• Meowalpha

• tacobell fan

• dasara_bullodu

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Well then you shouldn’t be commenting on social issues if you lack the minimum inquisitiveness to go beyond your parents teaching and seek out the actual state of the society. Because it’s really offensive to vast majority who are in such a horrible system. It actually so obvious you can’t escape it hitting your face.

Well, it was you who assumed that there isn't a 'social citizenship' or whatever you say for people born out of intercaste marriages. I only told about what my parents taught me because I hope that that's what people teach to their kids. You're not going to change the society and what people have imbibed in themselves unless you teach your kids better. 

27 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Well, it was you who assumed that there isn't a 'social citizenship' or whatever you say for people born out of intercaste marriages. I only told about what my parents taught me because I hope that that's what people teach to their kids. You're not going to change the society and what people have imbibed in themselves unless you teach your kids better. 

ANkLP4W.gif