Mac Pro is here

tacobell fan

10 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Nenu oka laptop konukuvalante em suggest chestav

depends on what you need and how much you want to spend. Suggestions/Recommendation as based on persons own taste. 

Just now, tacobell fan said:

depends on what you need and how much you want to spend. Suggestions/Recommendation as based on persons own taste. 

Ante just work ki, I don't have a Mac laptop so thinking of buying one. Budget ante em ledu, I will charge it to a grant. Actual ga, I need to spend some money in a few months, I will loose it if I don't spend, so thinking of buying a laptop and maybe some small equipment. 

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

Ante just work ki, I don't have a Mac laptop so thinking of buying one. Budget ante em ledu, I will charge it to a grant. Actual ga, I need to spend some money in a few months, I will loose it if I don't spend, so thinking of buying a laptop and maybe some small equipment. 

https://www.apple.com/macbook-pro-16/  

This is new. May last for 5+ years or more. 

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

mac Book Pro tesko...