Tamil hindus discriminated by delhi CAB

lovemystate

There are some deluded people here who think India is for hindus. While the newly loksabha passed uncivilized bill allows refugees of north indian and bengali hindus to automatically qualify for citizenship no such relief is provided for tamil hindus. THis is common discrimination by Delhi against hindus of south. In fact the only south indian MP who gets respect in parliament is urdu/hindi speaking Owaisi. 

Lets not forget for Ayodhya Ram temple - it was congress which broke the locks and "secular" supreme court which passed ridiculous judgement in favor. The same congress happily banned tamil hindus jallikattu. The same supremecourt interfered with Ayyappa traditional practices. Note even RSS supported women entry in Ayappa. And the vultures are always waiting to swallow tirumala temple from telugu people as well.

https://www.outlookindia.com/newsscroll/why-lankan-tamils-muslims-left-out-if-cab-a-genuinely-benevolent-legislation-kamal-haasan/1682547

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Arey nuvvu ma Aadayar local va

Stop making meaningless and annoying posts ..why cant you participate in threads when so much information is present . you are so full of resentment and hurts ..god knows why

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Stop making meaningless and annoying posts ..why cant you participate in threads when so much information is present . you are so full of resentment and hurts ..god knows why

I don't think I was discriminated like the way you were, I can't relate you. Partly because I am too naive to even realize that I am being discriminated. 

Just now, Meowalpha said:

I don't think I was discriminated like the way you were, I can't relate you. Partly because I am too naive to even realize that I am being discriminated. 

For Fk sake ...you dont have to relate to me. You just need to understand some straightforward logic and how a case is laid out. Ever heard of the word "reading comprehension".

Just now, lovemystate said:

For Fk sake ...you dont have to relate to me. You just need to understand some straightforward logic and how a case is laid out. Ever heard of the word "reading comprehension".

Why do you think south MPs are not respected?

35 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Arey nuvvu ma Aadayar local va

31 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

@3$%CITI_c$y

33 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Why do you think south MPs are not respected?

They are not allowed to speak their languages without some horrible paperwork. Is that not enough

Just now, lovemystate said:

They are not allowed to speak their languages without some horrible paperwork. Is that not enough

The same is true for any country in the United Nations, does that mean that the United Nations is discriminating other countries? Embrace our diversity, don't question it.

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

The same is true for any country in the United Nations, does that mean that the United Nations is discriminating other countries? Embrace our diversity, don't question it.

You are so dumb ..Modi speaks in hindi in UN. And most international bodies speak atleast 5 languages - English, French, Mandarin, Arabic and Spanish. Even olympics announces in five languages.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

You are so dumb ..Modi speaks in hindi in UN. And most international bodies speak atleast 5 languages - English, French, Mandarin, Arabic and Spanish. Even olympics announces in five languages.

Yes, I am dumb. So, are you upset because people are not speaking in Telugu in the Parliament? 

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

Yes, I am dumb. So, are you upset because people are not speaking in Telugu in the Parliament? 

Ofcourse ..we pay taxes ..how the fk is it our country if our representatives cannot give voice to their people in theirl language of choice. Have you ever looked around and see how a frenchman lives in france or german in germany or english in England or japanese in japan ...okkasarain anipincheledha ..ekkada dorukutharra nayana,