Tamil hindus discriminated by delhi CAB

lovemystate

8 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Ofcourse ..we pay taxes ..how the fk is it our country if our representatives cannot give voice to their people in theirl language of choice. Have you ever looked around and see how a frenchman lives in france or german in germany or english in England or japanese in japan ...okkasarain anipincheledha ..ekkada dorukutharra nayana,

Name another country with as many written and official languages by as many people as they do in India. China used to be one, where they were multiple languages but they were all killed by the Government to unify them. Do you want that to happen to us? That's why embrace our diversity rather than questioning it. By the way, MPs can still address in the language of their choice.

main-qimg-c9ddd2d895270906dd616966f2dc80

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

Name another country with as many written and official languages by as many people as they do in India. China used to be one, where they were multiple languages but they were all killed by the Government to unify them. Do you want that to happen to us? By the way, MPs can still address in the language of their choice.

main-qimg-c9ddd2d895270906dd616966f2dc80

Idhi - utterly degrading and humiliation - dhaani badulu maa oka country ivacchuga. dont you desire a country where a supreme court justice speaks your language, where a soldier speaks your language, where your ambassdor speaks your langage ?It is really sad how you accept this misery called india. And I dont think you fully understand the meaning of offically recognized languages of India to offlicial languaged of indian govt. Read up. you claim to be a phd for gods sake.

This is the tedious and humiliating procedure :

Under article 120 of the Constitution, the business of the House is to be transacted in Hindi or in English, but a member who cannot adequately express himself in either of the two languages can, with the permission of the Speaker, address the House in any of the languages mentioned in the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution or in his mother tongue. Such a member should, soon after taking his seat in the House, inform the Speaker about it in writing.

On each occasion, before speaking in the House, he should furnish at least half an hour in advance, to the Officer at the Table or the Parliamentary Notice Office, a notice to the effect that he is proposing to speak on such and such item of the Business in such and such language.

On receipt of such notice, arrangements will be made to interpret the speech in English and Hindi, if the language indicated by the member is one of the following viz.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Idhi - utterly degrading and humiliation - dhaani badulu maa oka country ivacchuga. dont you desire a country where a supreme court justice speaks your language, where a soldier speaks your language, where your ambassdor speaks your langage ?It is really sad how you accept this misery called india. And I dont think you fully understand the meaning of offically recognized languages of India to offlicial languaged of indian govt. Read up. you claim to be a phd for gods sake.

Like I said, name another country that has as many languages and as much diversity as India. If you want one language and one class, you will get the fate that China got, cleansing minorities, killing their language and culture. 

Just now, Meowalpha said:

Like I said, name another country that has as many languages and as much diversity as India. If you want one language and one class, you will get the fate that China got, cleansing minorities, killing their language and culture. 

That is not  due to india - how crazy can you get. These languages were there for centuries whereas india was formed in 1947. India did nothing to advance these languages infact tried its best to force one language over the others. Even its fav language hindi has no science or tech or medicine in it - a half formed language by a failed country.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

That is not  due to india - how crazy can you get. These languages were there for centuries whereas india was formed in 1947. India did nothing to advance these languages infact tried its best to force one language over the others. Even its fav language hindi has no science or tech or medicine in it - a half formed language by a failed country.

Exactly, but it didn't kill the other languages, didn't kill the people that speak those languages, didn't kill minorities to make people fall in the same class like China did. That's why embrace the diversity. I find it fascinating that we are still one country and in the chaotic situation we still function at a not so bad pace. Appreciate that no? 

Exactly, but it didn't kill the other languages, didn't kill the people that speak those languages, didn't kill minorities to make people fall in the same class like China did. That's why embrace the diversity. I find it fascinating that we are still one country and in the chaotic situation we still function at a not so bad pace. Appreciate that no? 

Nobody killed nobody languages. what languages has china killed. Why are you so combative .. I am not your enemy ..dont try to win on me by sparring meaninglessly..try to understand. what I am saying is also for your dignity and identity.

4 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

I find it fascinating that we are still one country and in the chaotic situation we still function at a not so bad pace. Appreciate that no? 

Indians are busy making survival plans and people like you and rest of the DB find it easy to escape that mess and call some other country home, so it is no surprise to continue to exist that way

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Nobody killed nobody languages. what languages has china killed. Why are you so combative .. I am not your enemy ..dont try to win on me by sparring meaninglessly..try to understand. what I am saying is also for your dignity and identity.

They have influenced the culture so much that people don't even realize how diverse China is with Mongolian dynasty, Tibetian dynasty... Ever heard the word  Sinicization?? Look it up if you haven't. 

They have influenced the culture so much that people don't even realize how diverse China is with Mongolian dynasty, Tibetian dynasty... Ever heard the word  Sinicization?? Look it up if you haven't. 

China is still diverse. minorities are well protected. they have some issues in xinjiang and thats about it. This thread is NOT about china

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

China is still diverse. minorities are well protected. they have some issues in xinjiang and thats about it. This thread is NOT about china

You asked me a question about China. They don't just have a problem in Xinjiang honey. Tibet has always been suppressed to a great extent. The Mongolian culture has been influenced so much that you can't even distinguish it. China protects minorities????? Who is a minority in China? They lynched everyone and made it a Han class.