Alimony settlements

Jombo0108

Big money teeskoni settlement chesukkna ladies future ela vntundi?? 

one of my closes relative did the same, finally husband successfully proved she’s faking everything for money got divorce from courts not needed to pay any alimony or child support. 

Another one lady got big money from settlements, stared spreading rumor guy is impotent. However guy got remarried and had kids looks like he moved on. This girl is 35+ still trying to find another bakara .

reason I’m asking is this time another relative of mine (MS fori) trying to divorce her husband, story entamma ante head and tail leni points cheptundi... told her to talk to relative 1 who left husband , bold and feminist feel avtunnavga , she will give you reality what it feels like post divorce.. idemo cuttings 10gindi I have a job, blah blah ani... 

Anyway mee opinion enti big settlement money teskoni bagupadina ladies vnnara? Nakaithe first lo paina 2 cases lo initially ladies won, finally guy moved on with his life . Girls are stuck...  

4 minutes ago, Jombo0108 said:

Big money teeskoni settlement chesukkna ladies future ela vntundi?? 

one of my closes relative did the same, finally husband successfully proved she’s faking everything for money got divorce from courts not needed to pay any alimony or child support. 

Another one lady got big money from settlements, stared spreading rumor guy is impotent. However guy got remarried and had kids looks like he moved on. This girl is 35+ still trying to find another bakara .

reason I’m asking is this time another relative of mine (MS fori) trying to divorce her husband, story entamma ante head and tail leni points cheptundi... told her to talk to relative 1 who left husband , bold and feminist feel avtunnavga , she will give you reality what it feels like post divorce.. idemo cuttings 10gindi I have a job, blah blah ani... 

Anyway mee opinion enti big settlement money teskoni bagupadina ladies vnnara? Nakaithe first lo paina 2 cases lo initially ladies won, finally guy moved on with his life . Girls are stuck...  

Can u please forward me 2nd aunty contact..%$#$

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Minniee said:

i know a case where lady was in marriage for 4 years , guy is not capable of leading married life ,marriage was unconsummated. Girl is 32 now and Guy is 37 now .

Girl wanted to stay in marriage though he is waste fellow for sake of family reputation. But the guy wanted to leave her as he felt no sense of living with her. He filed a divorce in usa, by default she was jobless here, she got eligibilty for maintanance for year( the money was only enough for living like rent and food)  till she got job. She preferred divorce and to start new life  rather than wasting time in battling for alimony in usa / india. She did not get penny or any property as alimony. Infact she did not get back the dowry money her  parents given to the guy .Her parents and her relatives even her lawyers advised her to prove herself by building her future again. Rather than sitting and crying about past, she concentrated on her career and life. She succeded in it and people  around her started admiring her, one fine day she met her soulmate who is a very nice guy . She is a divorcee but guy was never married. Both are 32 now.They got married recently ,started family and they are becoming parents soon. 

So be positive and there are good people around. 

ilanti same story db lone evareko ayendi Ani post lu vesaru 

11 minutes ago, Minniee said:

i know a case where lady was in marriage for 4 years , guy is not capable of leading married life ,marriage was unconsummated. Girl is 32 now and Guy is 37 now .

Girl wanted to stay in marriage though he is waste fellow for sake of family reputation. But the guy wanted to leave her as he felt no sense of living with her. He filed a divorce in usa, by default she was jobless here, she got eligibilty for maintanance for year( the money was only enough for living like rent and food)  till she got job. She preferred divorce and to start new life  rather than wasting time in battling for alimony in usa / india. She did not get penny or any property as alimony. Infact she did not get back the dowry money her  parents given to the guy .Her parents and her relatives even her lawyers advised her to prove herself by building her future again. Rather than sitting and crying about past, she concentrated on her career and life. She succeded in it and people  around her started admiring her, one fine day she met her soulmate who is a very nice guy . She is a divorcee but guy was never married. Both are 32 now.They got married recently ,started family and they are becoming parents soon. 

nice

19 minutes ago, Minniee said:

I know whose story is this ^^ .. 

29 minutes ago, Minniee said:

Idhe situation lo Guy divorcee ayyi unte, never married girl dorukuddha sister?