'Stalkers' Used Instagram Post to Track 22-year-old Mumbai Man, Gang-rape him For Hours

Spartan

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Men raped men . Very sad incident . 

Ento janalu are making fun of this . Ah situation lo unte telustundi . Pathetic .

BTw I am not saying that to you .

On 12/6/2019 at 2:16 PM, Meowalpha said:

Because most men are sluts, they seek female attention. Like I said, they are asking to be raped, with how they dress and what they do.

On 12/6/2019 at 2:23 PM, Meowalpha said:

All men are either raped or have asked to be raped before they get married. You won't find a virgin man to marry because all men have pretty much been raped or are just too slutty that they asked to be raped. 

30 minutes ago, Scada said:

Brahmi Julayi GIF - Brahmi Julayi Serious GIFs

The probability of finding a virgin man in his 20s is the same as the probability of winning the Nobel prize, although I prefer the later than the former. 

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

A 22-year-old Mumbai resident was raped by four people in a moving car after. News outlet Indiatoday reported that the accused managed to trace the man to his location using an Instagram post the victim put up, and abduct him.

The four suspects were arrested and an FIR registered against them under Section 377.

Indiatoday quoted police officers from the VB Nagar police station, where the case was registered, confirming that the suspects approached the man after locating him through a selfie he posted outside a restaurant in the city,

The accused are then said to have reached the restaurant where they approached the man claiming to be huge "fans".

Following this they asked the victim to accompany them for a bike ride and they rode around for 20 minutes before reaching a hotel near the Mumbai airport. According to the Indiatoday report, that the four accused then forced the victim into a car, drove off and gang-raped him for three hours.

Police are said to be awaiting hospital reports as well.

Victim complaint chesinda ammailu rape chesaru anidamn

1 hour ago, Meowalpha said:

It's because he dressed up and asked to be raped because he is a slutty guy, going out after dark. 

Ante ippudu Banian and Lungi vesukoni velladu antava endi ..33mtnj.gif

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Men raped men . Very sad incident . 

Ento janalu are making fun of this . Ah situation lo unte telustundi . Pathetic .

BTw I am not saying that to you .

I am not have the same impact of sadness when there is an incidence of  Girl rape....33mtnj.gif

Being a guy..... I dont know why but i am having mixed feeling of Sad..,, pain and Laugh (because of the situation of guy on a guy) ... What nonsense and desperation was that ani laugh vundi ...33mtnj.gif

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

I am not have the same impact of sadness when there is an incidence of  Girl rape....33mtnj.gif

Being a guy..... I dont know why but i am having mixed feeling of Sad..,, pain and Laugh (because of the situation of guy on a guy) ... What nonsense was that ani laugh vundi ...33mtnj.gif

It’s a forceful act which hurts a person physically . And yeah emotional side of it would be terrifying and scary too psychologically.  You are thinking that way but if you are raped ( never should happen ) you won’t say the same . Kathi to podiste navvu vastunda ? Same thing it’s hurting person physically and it has impacts on emotional health too .

• Upvote 1

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Being a guy..... I dont know why but i am having mixed feeling of Sad..,, pain and Laugh (because of the situation of guy on a guy) ... What nonsense was that ani laugh vundi ...33mtnj.gif

chemical cocktail in brain, Even i dont have sadness about this incident don't know why we are progrMMED by the society to think only in one direction

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

It’s a forceful act which hurts a person physically . And yeah emotional side of it would be terrifying and scary too psychologically.  You are thinking that way but if you are raped ( never should happen ) you won’t say the same . Kathi to podiste navvu vastunda ? Same thing it’s hurting person physically and it has impacts on emotional health too .

It lasts for 20-30 or 40 years / life time for some....there spirituality declines