'Stalkers' Used Instagram Post to Track 22-year-old Mumbai Man, Gang-rape him For Hours

Spartan

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

It’s a forceful act which hurts a person physically . And yeah emotional side of it would be terrifying and scary too psychologically.  You are thinking that way but if you are raped ( never should happen ) you won’t say the same . Kathi to podiste navvu vastunda ? Same thing it’s hurting person physically and it has impacts on emotional health too .

Nuvvu cheppedi anta correct ee .... I am not disagreeing .... But i just told the cocktail of emotions that i am having in my brain regarding the issue....33mtnj.gif

Two different things laga choodu ...

Sad for the pain he faced .... 

Laugh for the desperation of the accused... 

5 minutes ago, Beardman said:

chemical cocktail in brain, Even i dont have sadness about this incident don't know why we are progrMMED by the society to think only in one direction

I agree..

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

Nuvvu cheppedi anta correct ee .... I am not disagreeing .... But i just told the cocktail of emotions that i am having in my brain regarding the issue....33mtnj.gif

Two different things laga choodu ...

Sad for the pain he faced .... 

Laugh for the desperation of the accused... 

Can’t imagine one can laugh in desperation . You are not able to visualize the situation or it’s intensity.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Can’t imagine one can laugh in desperation . You are not able to visualize the situation or it’s intensity.

Laugh in Desperation kaadu .... Laugh AT the desperation of accused... 33mtnj.gif

Cheppanu kada ... being a guy ... Still i am unable to feel the same impact of the situation like in other cases.... 33mtnj.gif

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Laugh in Desperation kaadu .... Laugh AT the desperation of accused... 33mtnj.gif

Cheppanu kada ... being a guy ... Still i am unable to feel the same impact of the situation like in other cases.... 33mtnj.gif

May be a gender thing . I am thinking on the another end of spectrum and see the intensity .

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

May be a gender thing . I am thinking on the another end of spectrum and see the intensity .

Ante nuvvu irrespective of Gender you reacted same ....33mtnj.gif

May be i am insensitive towards Men ... 33mtnj.gif

17 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Ante nuvvu irrespective of Gender you reacted same ....33mtnj.gif

May be i am insensitive towards Men ... 33mtnj.gif

Hmm pain has no gender . No comments on insensitivity  @3$%

4 hours ago, Spartan said:

typo emo kaani this is the same case of 4 girls and boy

https://www.ndtv.com/mumbai-news/mumbai-man-22-allegedly-abducted-sexually-assaulted-4-arrested-2147361

Two men who arrived on a two-wheeler approached him and said they were connected on photo-sharing app Instagram, and invited him to join them.

The complainant agreed and sat between the two on the two-wheeler, but when he saw that they were heading for Vidyavihar, he asked them to stop.

The two men, however, allegedly took him to a spot near Vidyavihar railway station and forced him to sit in a car with another man inside.

4 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

https://www.ndtv.com/mumbai-news/mumbai-man-22-allegedly-abducted-sexually-assaulted-4-arrested-2147361

Two men who arrived on a two-wheeler approached him and said they were connected on photo-sharing app Instagram, and invited him to join them.

The complainant agreed and sat between the two on the two-wheeler, but when he saw that they were heading for Vidyavihar, he asked them to stop.

The two men, however, allegedly took him to a spot near Vidyavihar railway station and forced him to sit in a car with another man inside.

@INNOCENT_SUFFERER batch la undi