Suggestion on How to get I-94 Update with latest I-797

bombay99

My friend traveled to India came back on Nov 18 2019 he has valid visa until April 2020 but he forgot to show his amendment extension he has valid i-797 until 2022 . Now his attorney ask him to travel again before his visa period ends to update i-94 

Any thoughts or suggestions if he request CBP they will update I-94 ? 

Cbp lo try cheyochu, lefu ante country border cross chesi ravali, lastly, h1 extn file cheyochu emo malli attorney ni adagali

easiest is border cross chesi ravatam valid visa undhi kabatti

I did the same thing starting of this year, have to leave the country and need to come back with new approved I-797. I went to Cancun on the same weekend and updated I-94. This is very serious issue and need to leave country immediately.

On 12/12/2019 at 4:08 PM, bombay99 said:

My friend traveled to India came back on Nov 18 2019 he has valid visa until April 2020 but he forgot to show his amendment extension he has valid i-797 until 2022 . Now his attorney ask him to travel again before his visa period ends to update i-94 

Any thoughts or suggestions if he request CBP they will update I-94 ? 

You can walk and reenter border. Tijuana, Matamoros, windsor (Detroit) ila masthu unnayi. Based on his location as him to go out and reenter.