Somebody kindly help me translate this into telugu or english please

GullyBoy

this was the context --> congress and opposition said vajpayee is good but party is bad. so vajpayee asked "what plans do you have on me"

indirectly asking "are you trying to use me to break bjp??" 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, batman2 said:

this was the context --> congress and opposition said vajpayee is good but party is bad. so vajpayee asked "what plans do you have on me"

indirectly asking "are you trying to use me to break bjp??" 

thanks baa.. ppl in comments are highly praising ABV.. anduke adiga

may be it was the way he expressed it anduke ala annaremo comments lo

actual transalation:

"i dont want to take names. i dont want to take sharad pawars name too. but to break my party and join opposition to form govt..... and if i get power .......i wouldn't want to touch that kind of power even with a clip.

lord ram said i dont fear death i only fear bad name in lifetime. 40 years of my political life is an open book.....but when people have made BJP the single largest party then should peoples verdict be insulted?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, batman2 said:

actual transalation:

"i dont want to take names. i dont want to take sharad pawars name too. but to break my party and join opposition to form govt..... and if i get power .......i wouldn't want to touch that kind of power even with a clip.

lord ram said i dont fear death i only fear bad name in lifetime. 40 years of my political life is an open book.....but when people have made BJP the single largest party then should peoples verdict be insulted?

_-_ thanks for taking the time to translate

3 minutes ago, GullyBoy said:

thanks baa.. ppl in comments are highly praising ABV.. anduke adiga

may be it was the way he expressed it anduke ala annaremo comments lo

ABV was a great man. very ethical and eloquent. he wasnt allowed to form govt and even when formed he was always threatened with breaking govt. he was pushed around even by allies

thats why modi is ruthless now and getting things done as the time is right for them. otherwise in india people wont allow any1 to do anything

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

ABV was a great man. very ethical and eloquent. he wasnt allowed to form govt and even when formed he was always threatened with breaking govt. he was pushed around even by allies

thats why modi is ruthless now and getting things done as the time is right for them. otherwise in india people wont allow any1 to do anything

I think ramudi la unte nethinekkutaru is the moral of this.. 

BJP was the untouchable party then. it was derided as the hindu party.....look how times have changed

Vajpayee in the same speech predicted that people of india are watching all this and there will be a day when  BJP will come to power on its own

His words came true in 2014

• 6 months later...

If you want a good translation of the entire video, then I think you better go to a translation service. I recently translated my CV into several languages using the service https://thewordpoint.com/services/translation-service/cv-translation-services , maybe they could help you. I saw in them the option of translating oriental languages, as well as creating subtitles for video.