Bangladeshis would rather swim to Italy than come to India.

pottipotato

5 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Dil khush hua Bhai...insaaniyat sunkar_-_ okkati mathram nijam Kaka...mim asaduddin is the most pragmatic politician I've seen in recent times...Chala long-term lo alochinchi political ga steps vesthundu...both brothers have a planned political strategy elder one is projecting himself as a soft one while the younger one is an agressor ...perfectly playing to the gallery...

On the other side, a lot of people don't really know about Majlis and tag that party as a muslim party...of course they are now focussed on muslims but in reality, they aren't...their decision board used to have have hindus..

Below is the list of mayors from AIMIM. Hindus headed Mayor post from AIMIM, AIMIM decision making body la sagam members hindus vuntunde....they made donations to hindu temples too....however after Salar's death, there has been a change in party's aproach

K. Prakash Rao 1986   AIMIM [6]
A. Satyanarayana     AIMIM  
Alampally Pochaiyah     AIMIM

For people who tag Majlis as muslim only party or their views etc, I request them to visit Dar-es-Salaam for Sunday's Darbaar, then you would know the better things they do

2 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Arey daccan neeku reply iyyaley ga....jyadha naatakaan math Kar...baigan ki bathann karthey rehthey...jyadha bola tho kaat ke phek dhunga...

waste gadu bro eedu, db lo andharu uccha posina gunta lo eedhulade chaapa vaadu, vaadu thittinchukuni anandhapade psycho gaadu, vaadi parents ni kuda champesinadu ani talk

Just now, Assam_Bhayya said:

waste gadu bro eedu, db lo andharu uccha posina gunta lo eedhulade chaapa vaadu, vaadu thittinchukuni anandhapade psycho gaadu, vaadi parents ni kuda champesinadu ani talk

haha.. yeah db ni pattukoni oogu. nee bathukki antha kantey emi ledhu peekedhi.

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Ofcourse those with means head to Italy. what is so surprising?

what are you blabbering about italian swimmers? lol. 

people are protesting against CAB because they are not dumbfcuks like you are. They know how CAB will be applied. 

First NRC, and then CAB. any self respecting non-Hindu will be against that, because there's a high chance he can be branded as bangladeshi.. do you understand what 'self respect' is, when it doesn't involve telangana people? 

try to talk sense.

For me to talk with sense, You need to stop non-sense first...

34 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

“There has been so much criticism of Bangladesh in Northeast India because of alleged illegal immigration from our side… ,” he added. “But let me tell you that a person of my country would rather swim in the ocean and reach Italy instead of coming to India. A citizen of Bangladesh would like to go to a place where he can earn more, but as you know the per capita income in India is not that high,” The Hindu quoted him as having said. 

sCo_^Ynijamey kadha..

India lo erri puvvu lu already India edho peekesinattu cutting ichina, truth maatram idhey.

nijamey nenu raala US ki 

if i were to say this to a brit "i would rather go to US than UK for masters", should he feel bad ?, should i feel bad for making him feel bad ?

Just now, sattipandu said:

nijamey nenu raala US ki 

if i were to say this to a brit "i would rather go to US than UK for masters", should he feel bad ?, should i feel bad for making him feel bad ?

is that particular brit mocking you for being Indian and infesting the UK? if yes, then sure.

Indian politicians and public are definitely doing that to bangladeshis. He replied in the way any elite bangladeshi will reply. with self respect

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

ahaan.. point out what part of what I said is nonsense.

it must be simple.

Let them go to Italy, we shall amend the CAB to include    the illegals to be kicked out so that they can swim to Italy where per capital is much more higher...

Is int it simple ? 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Let them go to Italy, we shall amend the CAB to include    the illegals to be kicked out so that they can swim to Italy where per capital is much more higher...

Is int it simple ? 

haha.. I asked which part of what I said didnt make sense.

and you are still stuck with what bangladeshi high commissioner said. lol.

you can kick the 'illegals', but bangladesh will not accept them, unless they have bangla papers. lol. 

why do you think india is building detention centers across India now? because bangladesh asked India to fcuk off.. India cannot randomly round up people and ship them off to bangladesh like it is India's colony. use your brain kaka.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Is int it simple ? 

CAB is not going to accomplish sh1t. lol.

Modi-Shah making everybody fools.

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

On the other side, a lot of people don't really know about Majlis and tag that party as a muslim party...of course they are now focussed on muslims but in reality, they aren't...their decision board used to have have hindus..

Below is the list of mayors from AIMIM. Hindus headed Mayor post from AIMIM, AIMIM decision making body la sagam members hindus vuntunde....they made donations to hindu temples too....however after Salar's death, there has been a change in party's aproach

K. Prakash Rao 1986   AIMIM [6]
A. Satyanarayana     AIMIM  
Alampally Pochaiyah     AIMIM

For people who tag Majlis as muslim only party or their views etc, I request them to visit Dar-es-Salaam for Sunday's Darbaar, then you would know the better things they do

It is true bro...I know few families who are fundraisers for them...some of then are Hindu families successfully doing business...darussalam, owaisi hospital chusina artham aithadhi...eppudaithey bjp aggressive ga velladam start cheyadam and Inc recede avvadam tho Chala strategic ga mim foot print increase chesthundu Asad...he is moving slowly but permanently creating an votebank for his party...one more thing Akbar chesukundhi Christian ammayi ni...anduku sulthan Saab konni years dhuram pettindu Akbar ni....

Just now, dasara_bullodu said:

then swim ... 

Sonia might have already bought an island for them there :D

He's probably bangla upper caste, and is hurt. but he's right.

India is a 3rd rate country.. why would any middle class bangla want to come to india. 

9 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Last line nijama brother...I mean seriously...???

Just now, Gnan_anna said:

It is true bro...I know few families who are fundraisers for them...some of then are Hindu families successfully doing business...darussalam, owaisi hospital chusina artham aithadhi...eppudaithey bjp aggressive ga velladam start cheyadam and Inc recede avvadam tho Chala strategic ga mim foot print increase chesthundu Asad...he is moving slowly but permanently creating an votebank for his party...one more thing Akbar chesukundhi Christian ammayi ni...anduku sulthan Saab konni years dhuram pettindu Akbar ni....

yawn... panikiraani chettha vaagatam aapu ra rey.