Jamia under seige

kevinUsa

CAB Protest LIVE: जामिया और AMU के बाद नदवा कॉलेज में भड़की हिंसा, हैदराबाद में भी प्रदर्शन शुरू

Mon, 16 Dec 2019 11:53 AM (IST) | Tanisk Jimmc

CAB Protest LIVE: जामिया और AMU के बाद नदवा कॉलेज में भड़की हिंसा, हैदराबाद में भी प्रदर्शन शुरू

देश में नागरिकता संशोधन कानून (सीएए) के विरोध के नाम पर हिंसा की आग भड़कती जा रही है। असम और बंगाल से शुरू हुई हिंसा की लपटों ने रविवार को राजधानी दिल्ली और अलीगढ़ को भी चपेट में ले लिया। अब लखनऊ में भी हिंसा भड़क गई है। लखनऊ में नदवा कॉलेज में नागरिकता संशोधन कानून के खिलाफ विरोध प्रदर्शन हो रहा। यहां पथराव से भगदड़ मच गई है। हैदराबाद के मौलाना आज़ाद नेशनल उर्दू यूनिवर्सिटी (MANUU) के छात्रों ने नागरिकता संशोधन कानून और जामिया के छात्रों के समर्थन में विरोध प्रदर्शन किया।

3 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Hyderabad has huge Muslim population, if at all if any one has concern then its the muslim community but I don't see any kind of protest by the community in Hyderabad, which has sizeable community which can make an impact...Owaisi lolli pettindu kada chepakandi, adi vadi political compulsion...

Krejiwal gadu spineless joker

Kejrial-n-MS-02.jpg

adhe Dora lantodu or bjp govt unte, university lo sadhuvkodaniki jain ayina pillalu sakkaga budhigaa sadhuvkuntaar, gisuvanti anavasara anti-national eshalu eshte g-bokkal iragodathar

14 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Krejiwal gadu spineless joker

Kejrial-n-MS-02.jpg

adhe Dora lantodu or bjp govt unte, university lo sadhuvkodaniki jain ayina pillalu sakkaga budhigaa sadhuvkuntaar, gisuvanti anavasara anti-national eshalu eshte g-bokkal iragodathar

How can they not protest .??

everyone has equal right to protest  and gather 

if university youth does not participate who should participate?.

ou was one factor in getting. Our TG

2 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

How can they not protest .??

everyone has equal right to protest  and gather 

if university youth does not participate who should participate?.

ou was one factor in getting. Our TG

And also they are protesting in TG right now as we speak. Dainik Jagran news snippet above says as much.

22 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

And also they are protesting in TG right now as we speak. Dainik Jagran news snippet above says as much.

yeda ayithandhi OU lo protests. Weekend sithaphalmandi lone unna. Pakistan lo kuda oka Hyderabad undi, aada emanna inko OU undhemo, akkada emanna ayithunnayemo protests

3 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

yeda ayithandhi OU lo protests. Weekend sithaphalmandi lone unna. Pakistan lo kuda oka Hyderabad undi, aada emanna inko OU undhemo, akkada emanna ayithunnayemo protests

UOH and MANUU ani aa link lo raasadu chadhuvu vaa. Last I heard both are in TG.

7 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

UOH and MANUU ani aa link lo raasadu chadhuvu vaa. Last I heard both are in TG.

Morning Gachibowli lo office ku achina bro, my colleagues come to office from Lingampally/Patancheru, no one saw any protests in or near UOH.

inka MANUU antava, adhi oka chinna madrassa, aada oka padi mandhi namaj hall lo kurchuni anti-national slogans, anti-human thoughts tho chesthundochu.

By the way, let me check u r IP and confirm if you are are a sleeper cell id of Uttermost or Pottipotato

18 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Morning Gachibowli lo office ku achina bro, my colleagues come to office from Lingampally/Patancheru, no one saw any protests in or near UOH.

inka MANUU antava, adhi oka chinna madrassa, aada oka padi mandhi namaj hall lo kurchuni anti-national slogans, anti-human thoughts tho chesthundochu.

By the way, let me check u r IP and confirm if you are are a sleeper cell id of Uttermost or Pottipotato

Neek antha scene ledhu kaani lite theesuko.

4 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Why does universities like JNU, Jamia Islamia always respond instantly and immediately to issues related everything but not their university ? 

There is much bigger university, Anna University and JNTU and much better universities than JNU or Jamia  where the situation is quite normal and people come to university to study and more or less, they have been peaceful all the time..

Why only JNU and Jamia ? Are students at these university have more awareness and concern than others ?

The same question applies to osmania university in our state. Why do OU be the first and the only univ that always reacts on state issues? Why not other better univerisites such as JNTU or NIT-Warangal or IIIT-H does not even care to react on it. It could be either students in OU have lot of free time to do these kind of stuff or they have nothing else to do.

57 minutes ago, Thingarodu said:

The same question applies to osmania university in our state. Why do OU be the first and the only univ that always reacts on state issues? Why not other better univerisites such as JNTU or NIT-Warangal or IIIT-H does not even care to react on it. It could be either students in OU have lot of free time to do these kind of stuff or they have nothing else to do.

How many times has OU protested against state government which made an impact ? 

in the recent past, say in the last 30 years, TG agitiation kakunda inkoka manchi presence felt protest edi ayindo cheppu kaka suddam...

1 hour ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

oka padi mandi jama ayyi, oka foto paper lo padithe...abho protest ayitundiro ani decide ayipotaru...

Hyderabad la ae matram kuda levu ie protests...adano idano cheyali kada ani subah se leke shyam tah dharna chowk la kusuntaru...

1 hour ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Yeah brother...my home is near uoh and my brother is doing PhD in uoh ..there are no protests until now...

3 hours ago, Gnan_anna said:

Yeah brother...my home is near uoh and my brother is doing PhD in uoh ..there are no protests until now...

That is because they protested along with MANUU and not at UOH campus 

+_(

A group of students from the University of Hyderabad (UoH) also joined the protest demonstrations by the MANUU students.

https://m.hindustantimes.com/education/maulana-azad-urdu-varsity-students-in-hyderabad-skip-exams-to-protest-caa/story-dJx6o6lB20embY7iz9SVBL.html

57 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

That is because they protested along with MANUU and not at UOH campus 

+_(

A group of students from the University of Hyderabad (UoH) also joined the protest demonstrations by the MANUU students.

https://m.hindustantimes.com/education/maulana-azad-urdu-varsity-students-in-hyderabad-skip-exams-to-protest-caa/story-dJx6o6lB20embY7iz9SVBL.html

Ee mukkedho nuvvu clarity ga cheppali...as of now uoh lo no protests...period...