Amit shah smoke bombs students in library : Delhi explodes

lovemystate

where are all these people supporting secularism when terrorists in Kashmir are persecuting Non-muslims?

I suspect this lovemystate guy is actuallty a supporter of Islamic State ( I suspect by state he means Islamic State).

In one of the threads he was talking of 'muslim lands' etc and saying kashmir is a muslim land  blah blah...

He is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Hopefully FBI goes to this guys place and deports him out of USA

Just now, american_desi said:

where are all these people supporting secularism when terrorists in Kashmir are persecuting Non-muslims?

I suspect this lovemystate guy is actuallty a supporter of Islamic State (By state he means Islamic State).

Thakfully USA does not take instructions form a demented cock su$Cker like you. what the heck is a christian hating RSS b@stard doing here. Hopefully american society notices this cUnt and deports him in to $hitland called india. Ofcourse this so called  india loving peice of $hit will never self deport.

3 minutes ago, american_desi said:

I suspect this lovemystate guy is actuallty a supporter of Islamic State ( I suspect by state he means Islamic State).

Then send the police to Kashmir and help the non-muslims. Problem solved. What next ? 

One side story. I don't support what police did, but also want to know what students did. Because, this is what muslims did in West Bengal. 

Here, attacking train with passengers in it. 

Attacking running train, and passengers in it. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Then send the police to Kashmir and help the non-muslims. Problem solved. What next ? 

Piccha na madda gaadu ..students ni meedha arachakanni chopisthe deport cheyllanta lavada gaadu. India ante antha prema undevaadu akkadike dengacchuga ..ekkada padithe akkada visa kavali.

Let the fker remember that Modi was denied a visa before and when he loses PMship same fate will come to all these people. Everyone will be listed.