Amit shah smoke bombs students in library : Delhi explodes

lovemystate

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

this is even funny @3$%

you contradict your ideology within same thread. agree or not, there was discrimination, though scale of it is debatable. So, you thought people were fools to believe and support separate state thought for 10 years(referring to later part of movement) without any ground reality. lol.

you didnt even agree there's a problem in our own state, but you make tall claims against delhi for disrespecting few regions.

calling @pottipotato, what are your thoughts man. 

this is even funny @3$%

you contradict your ideology within same thread. agree or not, there was discrimination, though scale of it is debatable. So, you thought people were fools to believe and support separate state thought for 10 years(referring to later part of movement) without any ground reality. lol.

you didnt even agree there's a problem in our own state, but you make tall claims against delhi for disrespecting few regions.

Yem 10 years suppot. Enni seats vacchayi TRS ki 2009 lo ? It started only after chiddu hungama. If there is a problem both andhra and telangana peole are completely capabale of resolving it through their talks. Because delhi had power through article 3 . KCR never even talked just abused. 

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Because it is relevant. Why did you take so much offense on that. I am still kinda wondering. Endhuk antha kaalindhi neeku ani.

No...not even close to making sense..

But for a masterclass idiot, it does makes sense...tagging everything to caste is what you are good at it...so...makes sense. 

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

tell me ...i am all ears.

Frankly I dont read other people's post, unless they respond to me. I responded here just because someone implied some nonsense.

Also I'm the last person to actually tell people how to post, because I post only to irritate people here, unless by some stroke of luck someone actually responds like a human being, and not a troll, and then I talk to them like I would to a human being.

SInce you asked, based on how you reply to me, I believe that  you have an ideal in your mind for telugu society, Its probably derived from living in that society, reading about it, interacting with telugu people, etc and wanting to improve it, But it is still an ideal you have in your head, that you are not ready to put to scrutiny.

you have empathy for lower castes, and minorities, but you make claims about people from the north which is in bad taste. Are they not minorities too in your state? Those that come to Andhra to work.. plenty of bengali and bihari labourers work in coach factories in rayalseema.

It is possible you believe that Indian state is flooding the south with north immigrants to change the composition of our state. that's the biggest problem I have with what you post.

also your insistence that TG didn't have much broad appeal before KCR astroturfed the movement. I don't know if its true or not, but I haven't met a single TG person who disagreed with TG going alone.

In fact, a girl from TG who I hired to sleep with in 2009 in madras, ended up staying with me for a week and spoke so happily about TG. I still remember her boundless enthusiasm for that purpose.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

No...not even close to making sense..

But for a masterclass idiot, it does makes sense...tagging everything to caste is what you are good at it...so...makes sense. 

REY halwa nee antha hateful SCOUNDREL ni, hypocrite ni, aadaangi gaadini..SNEAKY gaadini ekkada choodaledhura. Nee relentless hatred of CBN is not based on caste ? your entire life is a lie ..minimum nizam kuda oppukoleni kukka brathuku needhi.

Baapanollani antarra ...kula pethanam tharatharaluga chesaru kabatti ..balisonallani antaru. I even criticized reddies and kammas when appropriate. Kaani nee laaga kaadhura arey. 

You want silenece when studends are attacked in hostels, you want silence when children are blinded in kashmir. But you want noise against andhra people in andhra forum. shameless sneaky scoundrel.

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Yem 10 years suppot. Enni seats vacchayi TRS ki 2009 lo ? It started only after chiddu hungama. If there is a problem both andhra and telangana peole are completely capabale of resolving it through their talks. Because delhi had power through article 3 . KCR never even talked just abused. 

You are such a blinded human being who lives in delusional world and thinks history begins circa 1983. 

Masterclass Idiot...

KCR evadra ? Abey dhed ga, TPS telusa ? First agitiation epudu ayindi telusa ? 

chiddu anta..KCR anta..2009 anta...!!!! 

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Frankly I dont read other people's post, unless they respond to me. I responded here just because someone implied some nonsense.

Also I'm the last person to actually tell people how to post, because I post only to irritate people here, unless by some stroke of luck someone actually responds like a human being, and not a troll, and then I talk to them like I would to a human being.

SInce you asked, based on how you reply to me, I believe that  you have an ideal in your mind for telugu society, Its probably derived from living in that society, reading about it, interacting with telugu people, etc and wanting to improve it, But it is still an ideal you have in your head, that you are not ready to put to scrutiny.

you have empathy for lower castes, and minorities, but you make claims about people from the north which is in bad taste. Are they not minorities too in your state? Those that come to Andhra to work.. plenty of bengali and bihari labourers work in coach factories in rayalseema.

It is possible you believe that Indian state is flooding the south with north immigrants to change the composition of our state. that's the biggest problem I have with what you post.

also your insistence that TG didn't have much broad appeal before KCR astroturfed the movement. I don't know if its true or not, but I haven't met a single TG person who disagreed with TG going alone.

In fact, a girl from TG who I hired to sleep with in 2009 in madras, ended up staying with me for a week and spoke so happily about TG. I still remember her boundless enthusiasm for that purpose.

I asked how people process my piosts. When did I say anything against north people working in andhra ? or even north people living themselves in north india ? did i ever wish bad on people in any other state ? i actuall support every state rights ranging from kashmir to assam. I think you are imagining somethings here.

18 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

who's center?? Iam saying this again. It's you who voted to center. They didn't get power thru monarchy.

but he's right in pointing out that in the current arrangement, Andhra or the entire south has no chance of being represented fairly.

The current structure is breeding spineless leaders who are resigned to concentrating on state politics than aim for the center.

did you see how less opposition there was for GST, because BJP had a bunch of states ready to vote on it, and there was nothing those that opposed it could do

if you think that Andhra leader can capture power in delhi, you must be dreaming.

lol, contradictory again. It's like supporting actions of BJP in centre as they got 300+ seats now @3$%

TRS didn't get seats as people lost their trust on them because of their inactiveness from 2004-2009. not because they are happy with united state. chiddu declaration played part in giving them hope again. so, you hate center as the decision went against you. if the decision was as per your liking, you would have supported it. You have nothing to do with the fact on ground level.? 

REY halwa nee antha hateful SCOUNDREL ni, hypocrite ni, aadaangi gaadini..SNEAKY gaadini ekkada choodaledhura. Nee relentless hatred of CBN is not based on caste ? your entire life is a lie ..minimum nizam kuda oppukoleni kukka brathuku needhi.

Baapanollani antarra ...kula pethanam tharatharaluga chesaru kabatti ..balisonallani antaru. I even criticized reddies and kammas when appropriate. Kaani nee laaga kaadhura arey. 

You want silenece when studends are attacked in hostels, you want silence when children are blinded in kashmir. But you want noise against andhra people in andhra forum. shameless sneaky scoundrel.

Adey niku naku difference....

I don’t differentiate anyone based on their caste and religion...I differ only on politics. 

You have tagged me with a caste affiliation fee hundred time, I never did the same to you....I know what you are but I restrain myself from commenting on caste lines. 

Do you understand why I call you masterclass idiot ?

lol, contradictory again. It's like supporting actions of BJP in centre as they got 300+ seats now @3$%

TRS didn't get seats as people lost their trust on them because of their inactiveness from 2004-2009. not because they are happy with united state. chiddu declaration played part in giving them hope again. so, you hate center as the decision went against you. if the decision was as per your liking, you would have supported it. You have nothing to do with the fact on ground level.? 

You are NOT telangana people. Dont act like you represent them here. I beleive in goodness of both andhra people and telangana people. Neither andhra people are evil nor are telangana people. 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Adey niku naku difference....

I don’t differentiate anyone based on their caste and religion...I differ only on politics. 

You have tagged me with a caste affiliation fee hundred time, I never did the same to you....I know what you are but I restrain myself from commenting on caste lines. 

Do you understand why I call you masterclass idiot ?

hahahahaha ...so you intensity  and very personalized nature of hatred of CBN and andhra people is based on politics? really ?

8 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

did anyone tried this? anytime from AP state formation in1956? atleast after movement gained traction after TRS formed??

did anyone tried this? anytime from AP state formation in1956? atleast after movement gained traction after TRS formed??

Thats what I am saying ..Center had enormous power with article 3. There was no incentive ..andhra people thuoght center wont agree ...KCR thought he can just get them to pass article 3. No one made any effort because center is the one with all power.