Amit shah smoke bombs students in library : Delhi explodes

lovemystate

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

REY halwa nee antha hateful SCOUNDREL ni, hypocrite ni, aadaangi gaadini..SNEAKY gaadini ekkada choodaledhura. Nee relentless hatred of CBN is not based on caste ? your entire life is a lie ..minimum nizam kuda oppukoleni kukka brathuku needhi.

Baapanollani antarra ...kula pethanam tharatharaluga chesaru kabatti ..balisonallani antaru. I even criticized reddies and kammas when appropriate. Kaani nee laaga kaadhura arey. 

You want silenece when studends are attacked in hostels, you want silence when children are blinded in kashmir. But you want noise against andhra people in andhra forum. shameless sneaky scoundrel.

Hatred gurinchi matladedi nuvva ???? 

chillar ga...poddugala lesthe caste name teesukonidi okka pani cheyalevu, caste ni tittakapothey tindi mentuku digadu, mee kula gouravam kosam vere castes ni anise chesthe kani nidra pattani daridrapu jeevitham gadipe gadidi vi nuvu....nuv inkokadini hatred ani tittadam aithe ROfL ra ayya...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Hatred gurinchi matladedi nuvva ???? 

chillar ga...poddugala lesthe caste name teesukonidi okka pani cheyalevu, caste ni tittakapothey tindi mentuku digadu, mee kula gouravam kosam vere castes ni anise chesthe kani nidra pattani daridrapu jeevitham gadipe gadidi vi nuvu....nuv inkokadini hatred ani tittadam aithe ROfL ra ayya...

Pethhanam chese caste lani thidatharra...nenu eppadu ayina dalits ni ..BC lani thittana ? naa kula gouravamendhira ?

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

hahahahaha ...so you intensity  and very personalized nature of hatred of CBN and andhra people is based on politics? really ?

Yes...You are rght. 

I oppose CBN and TDP/Pulkas to the core. I accept that fact and everyone in this DB know about the fact. 

Can you dare to show one post where I had commented negatively on at least one caste ? 

where as I can show many posts where you have commented on caste lines in a bad light...

Masterclass Idiot..

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Pethhanam chese caste lani thidatharra...nenu eppadu ayina dalits ni ..BC lani thittana ? naa kula gouravamendhira ?

Ante BC’s and Dalits ni emi anavu...kani other castes no tidathava ?

You just agreed to the fact that you abuse based on the castes...

Masterclass Idiot..

10 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

but he's right in pointing out that in the current arrangement, Andhra or the entire south has no chance of being represented fairly.

The current structure is breeding spineless leaders who are resigned to concentrating on state politics than aim for the center.

did you see how less opposition there was for GST, because BJP had a bunch of states ready to vote on it, and there was nothing those that opposed it could do

if you think that Andhra leader can capture power in delhi, you must be dreaming.

Iam not dreaming. I think it's perfectly possible. Modi sold his not corrupt and development image. We south parties could not even spread atleast in southern states leave about aiming for delhi. Because our regional leaders are busy filling their pockets selling us regionalism agenda, and we are happy with it. Isn't it.?

Telugu jathi athmagauravam and other southern state lingustic non sense.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Ante BC’s and Dalits ni emi anavu...kani other castes no tidathava ?

You just agreed to the fact that you abuse based on the castes...

Hey brain dead moron ..its this caste system and these higher caste who abuse day and day out. They dominate completely and historically and even now impose humiliation. So i criticise them ..dhanni abuse endhira. IF i protest against abuses of students..that protest becomes abuse to you. Ekkada puttavura. Complete failure on your parents part to teach you basic morals. 

Just now, lovemystate said:

I asked how people process my piosts. When did I say anything against north people working in andhra ? or even north people living themselves in north india ? did i ever wish bad on people in any other state ? i actuall support every state rights ranging from kashmir to assam. I think you are imagining somethings here.

possibly, I'm imputing motives to you that you don't have. 

People think you are me. First big hurdle. Nothing you say is going to register. 

They think you are out to get Hindus. So may be don't talk about kashmir as 'muslilm land', because it probably triggers them (unless you want to trigger them, which is fine).

I wish I could say a bit more, but I honestly haven't read much of what you post. I just know that you get into slanging matches with Halwa.:) 

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Iam not dreaming. I think it's perfectly possible. Modi sold his not corrupt and development image. We south parties could not even spread atleast in southern state leave about aiming for delhi. Because our regional leaders are busy filling their pockets selling us regionalism agenda, and we are happy with it? Isn't it.

Telugu jathi athmagauravam and other southern state lingustic non sense.

You have no idea the amount of power center has and BJP has.  nobody is asking south parties spread to other south states. Just stop spreading "india" partoes to other states.

Hey brain dead moron ..its this caste system and these higher caste who abuse day and day out. They dominate completely and historically and even now impose humiliation. So i criticise them ..dhanni abuse endhira. IF i protest against abuses of students..that protest becomes abuse to you. Ekkada puttavura. Complete failure on your parents part to teach you basic morals. 

Do you agree to the fact that you abuse other members in this DB based on their castes ?

9 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

You are NOT telangana people. Dont act like you represent them here. I beleive in goodness of both andhra people and telangana people. Neither andhra people are evil nor are telangana people. 

thats my opinion, the same way you have yours.

You have no idea the amount of power center has and BJP has.  nobody is asking south parties spread to other south states. Just stop spreading "india" partoes to other states.

Oh so you want to dictate to BJP about your idea of non sense ? 

Just now, lovemystate said:

did not make any sense.

Just now, pottipotato said:

possibly, I'm imputing motives to you that you don't have. 

People think you are me. First big hurdle. Nothing you say is going to register. 

They think you are out to get Hindus. So may be don't talk about kashmir as 'muslilm land', because it probably triggers them (unless you want to trigger them, which is fine).

I wish I could say a bit more, but I honestly haven't read much of what you post. I just know that you get into slanging matches with Halwa.:) 

this is the second time I beleive you blamed me on hatred of north people working in andhra/telangana. First time too I denied. But you persist. I think with all due respect(and I really respect you a lot) you owe me an explanation here. Or please desist from such claims.

Master class Idiot.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Do you agree to the fact that you abuse other members in this DB based on their castes ?

is PVNR another member of the forum?. And no I did not abuse anyone. Criticiing facist power exercised through caste system is not abuse you moron. kicking a poor guy is abuse. making someone helpless through power is abuse.