Amit shah smoke bombs students in library : Delhi explodes

lovemystate

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

this is the second time I beleive you blamed me on hatred of north people working in andhra/telangana. First time too I denied. But you persist. I think with all due respect(and I really respect you a lot) you owe me an explanation here. Or please desist from such claims.

you are bigot man, sooner you realize, the better @3$%

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

You have no idea the amount of power center has and BJP has.  nobody is asking south parties spread to other south states. Just stop spreading "india" partoes to other states.

1 hour ago,  lovemystate said: 

hahaha ....lokesh thread lo ekkado baaga thagili nattu undhi. Akkada chppukoleka ikkada porkistan antu langa dance chesthe emaina chillara paduthundhi ani try chestunnava. porkistan anta....7 tharalu diviseema lo unte. Siggu ledhura andhra forums loki ravataaniki. Vacchi malla adhe manushula noru nokkataaniki. Assalu aa brathukunedho ..torlling and abaddhala meedha Thuu nee yavva.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:
   1 hour ago,  lovemystate said: 

hahaha ....lokesh thread lo ekkado baaga thagili nattu undhi. Akkada chppukoleka ikkada porkistan antu langa dance chesthe emaina chillara paduthundhi ani try chestunnava. porkistan anta....7 tharalu diviseema lo unte. Siggu ledhura andhra forums loki ravataaniki. Vacchi malla adhe manushula noru nokkataaniki. Assalu aa brathukunedho ..torlling and abaddhala meedha Thuu nee yavva.

Ie post esindi nuvve...gurtu vunda ra masterclass idiot....

asalu etla link petinav ra masterclass idiot...

Ie post esindi nuvve...gurtu vunda ra masterclass idiot....

asalu etla link petinav ra masterclass idiot...

hahahahaha .....aithe adhannammata matter ...baaga thagilindha ..andhulo caste emundhira? kaani baaga thagilinattu vundhi

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

you are bigot man, sooner you realize, the better @3$%

Aadu pedda Lokesh Bhaktudu...

evado Lokesh gadini pandapetti titti vuntaru, orchukoleka desham mida padi eduatundu, kulam ni tittukuntu bratike slave idiot eedu

Just now, lovemystate said:

hahahahaha .....aithe adhannammata matter ...baaga thagilindha ..andhulo caste emundhira? kaani baaga thagilinattu vundhi

Caste vundi ani chepinana ra bewakoof ? 

imduke ra ninnu master class idiot anedi

Just now, lovemystate said:

I am not. you are a tragedy though. Sooner you realize the better for youl

thanks. Iam atleast expressing the ideology what i believe. You are changing it as per your convenience and  topic you discuss.

Caste vundi ani chepinana ra bewakoof ? 

imduke ra ninnu master class idiot anedi

10ge ra ..basically neeku baaga mandindhi ..and you cannot engage me..so you are trying some fake angles here and there. I am bored now. Pathetic moron. 

4 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Iam not dreaming. I think it's perfectly possible. Modi sold his not corrupt and development image. We south parties could not even spread atleast in southern states leave about aiming for delhi. Because our regional leaders are busy filling their pockets selling us regionalism agenda, and we are happy with it. Isn't it.?

Telugu jathi athmagauravam and other southern state lingustic non sense.

It's all in the framing. Modi for all his claims, still was CM of a 2nd tier city, that gets a lot of help from the center (even during congress regime).

What you call as regional leaders who were busy filing their pockets had the vision to make the right investments in education, and help the states move to information economy. Modi didn't. he just claims digital blah blah..

Yes. we are happy with regionalism agenda, given how far southern states have progressed compared to the north. 

India is never going to work with delhi calling the shots.The people of the state look towards the state govt to provide them services. Not the central.

The difference between how the state govt and central govt treats its citizens is obvious. Next time you come to Madras, try to walk into IIT Madras. You won't be allowed into it. Then try to walk into Anna university opposite to it.

Not only can you walk into it, you can even avail its subsidized food. meals for 28rs. no one will stop you. what do you think people want?a govt that is close to its people or some thing in delhi?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

this is the second time I beleive you blamed me on hatred of north people working in andhra/telangana. First time too I denied. But you persist. I think with all due respect(and I really respect you a lot) you owe me an explanation here. Or please desist from such claims.

I'm s0rry if you dn't feel like that towards northies.

I just thought that because I saw you making claims about northerners culture, and how southerners are better..

I admit that I judged without enough evidence. I don't really read much of what anybody posts. unless they post against me, so I can piss them off :)

Just now, pottipotato said:

I'm s0rry if you dn't feel like that towards northies.

I just thought that because I saw you making claims about northerners culture, and how southerners are better..

I admit that I judged without enough evidence. I don't really read much of what anybody posts. unless they post against me, so I can piss them off :)

no worries ..just wanted to clear up more emphatically that i never expressed such opinion. Just to clarify I want all people to be happy in their own states. No one dominating others and imposing their views on others.

10 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

10ge ra ..basically neeku baaga mandindhi ..and you cannot engage me..so you are trying some fake angles here and there. I am bored now. Pathetic moron. 

nee lanti vallani entho mandi ni pandapettina ie DB la...after all gaadivi..correct ga concenyrate chesthe grudda vachipotadi...

Lokesh gadi thread lo emundi ra asalu maaku mandipodaniki ?

emana ante caste, caste abusings...Lokesh and CBN bhajana...idi kakunda nuv uendi ra chesedi ?

Lokesh gadi thread la emundi ra asalu...

okati aina cheppu, okesh gadini chusi evadikaina kalutada ? denikosam kalutadi ?

atlanti leader ledu ani kalutada ? atlanti koduku evadiki ledu ani kalutada ?

mangalagiri lo record majority tho gelichi CM ayindu ani kalutada ?

emi chusukoni envy avvali ra memu Lokesh gadiki ? aadi waist size uh ?