Amit shah smoke bombs students in library : Delhi explodes

lovemystate

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Lokesh gadi thread la emundi ra asalu...

okati aina cheppu, okesh gadini chusi evadikaina kalutada ? denikosam kalutadi ?

atlanti leader ledu ani kalutada ? atlanti koduku evadiki ledu ani kalutada ?

mangalagiri lo record majority tho gelichi CM ayindu ani kalutada ?

emi chusukoni envy avvali ra memu Lokesh gadiki ? aadi waist size uh ?

Lokesh gaadi thread lo aa pichhipook pamodugu gaadini oka aata aadinchale ..adhi aadiki kaali nannu ban cheyyamani thread lu pettadu. Nee burra thakkuva gaadiki emi ardham kaadhule ..10ge picchanayala.

7 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

It's all in the framing. Modi for all his claims, still was CM of a 2nd tier city, that gets a lot of help from the center (even during congress regime).

What you call as regional leaders who were busy filing their pockets had the vision to make the right investments in education, and help the states move to information economy. Modi didn't. he just claims digital blah blah..

Yes. we are happy with regionalism agenda, given how far southern states have progressed compared to the north. 

India is never going to work with delhi calling the shots.The people of the state look towards the state govt to provide them services. Not the central.

The difference between how the state govt and central govt treats its citizens is obvious. Next time you come to Madras, try to walk into IIT Madras. You won't be allowed into it. Then try to walk into Anna university opposite to it.

Not only can you walk into it, you can even avail its subsidized food. meals for 28rs. no one will stop you. what do you think people want?a govt that is close to its people or some thing in delhi?

ok, i will make my final point here, i believe if there's problem with delhi, we should resolve it democratically and not with hate campaign against it. or either go all out way and get your own country. But,i believe second option is not ideal in long term. So, instead of spreading hate, educate people whats wrong with current structure and make them vote accordingly.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Lokesh gaadi thread lo aa pichhipook pamodugu gaadini oka aata aadinchale ..adhi aadiki kaali nannu ban cheyyamani thread lu pettadu. Nee burra thakkuva gaadiki emi ardham kaadhule ..10ge picchanayala.

Arei dellusional and masterclass idiot....Lokesh gado thread lo pulkas ki thappa evadikaina kalutada ra asalu ?

Lokesh ganni etla mostunav ra nuvu ? after all oka MLC and son of former CM who cannot even win eelction battle...

Lokesh gaadi baruvu etla moyabudhi avutundi ra niku ? 

aadu emi peekindu ani ? leka edo oka roju peekutadu ani uh ?

26 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

this is the second time I beleive you blamed me on hatred of north people working in andhra/telangana. First time too I denied. But you persist. I think with all due respect(and I really respect you a lot) you owe me an explanation here. Or please desist from such claims.

You brain dead dumb idiot. I know you are a Muslim, 

Muslims are told  in Quran that they can use Taqqiya (deception) to fool non-muslims into thinking you are not a muslim when you are in trouble.

(For people who dont know what taqqiya is - more about taqiya: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya )

I also know in Quran you are instructed to spread mis-information among infidels (read Hindus and other non-muslims) to sow hatred and division among infidels. Caste is an problem in Indian society but thats why we have reservations.

But you never posted a single post about how Muslims treat non-muslims (aka infidels). I haven't seen a single post from you regarding radical Islamic terrorists that are killing innocent civilians in all non-muslim country around the world. 

Kashmir is and will be a secular place, just like India is a secular place. No one  in sane mind will talk of Kashmir as Muslim land except a radicalized muslim like you

If Kashmir becomes independent, the fate of non-muslims will be same as that of non-muslims  in hands of ISIS.

For others , I will post the link that explains why this lovemystate guy always posts anti-secular pro-islamic posts

https://freethoughtnation.com/what-does-the-koran-say-about-nonbelievers/

1 minute ago, american_desi said:

You brain dead dumb idiot. I know you are a Muslim, 

Muslims are told  in Quran that they can use Taqqiya (deception) to fool non-muslims into thinking you are not a muslim when you are in trouble.

I also know in Quran you are instructed to spread mis-information among infidels (read Hindus and other non-muslims) to sow hatred and division among infidels. Caste is an problem in Indian society but thats why we have reservations.

But you never posted a single post about how Muslims treat non-muslims (aka infidels). I haven't seen a single post from you regarding radical Islamic terrorists that are killing innocent civilians in all non-muslim country around the world. 

Kashmir is and will be a secular place, just like India is a secular place. No one  in sane mind will talk of Kashmir as Muslim land except a radicalized muslim like you

If Kashmir becomes independent, the fate of non-muslims will be same as that of non-muslims  in hands of ISIS.

For others , I will post the link that explains why this lovemystate guy always posts anti-secular pro-islamic posts

https://freethoughtnation.com/what-does-the-koran-say-about-nonbelievers/

Why do I need to post against muslims in an andhra forum ? you are RSS  suporter and implicated in progroms against christians. You support genocidal activities in gujarat and orissa and a threat . reported. dont forget how modi got visa denied. 

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Why do I need to post against muslims in an andhra forum ? you are RSS  suporter and implicated in progroms against christians. You support genocidal activities in gujarat and orissa and a threat . reported. dont forget how modi got visa denied. 

kada? why?

11 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

no worries ..just wanted to clear up more emphatically that i never expressed such opinion. Just to clarify I want all people to be happy in their own states. No one dominating others and imposing their views on others.

I disagree that any state should have the right to declare who is native and who isn't.because state is only a governing structure.. a 3rd person who formalizes transactions between people.

one should never allow this 3rd person to call the shots. even when I admire state govts for being more people centric than the center, I still prefer an arrangement where govts dont dictate what people do.

also in the oncoming age of transhumanism, where lines are going to blur between male and female, and even animals. Consigning people to particular states seems not too useful.

I think identities are not rigid. Even the telugu identity. All of these are transitory, and one person can take on multiple identities to serve his purpose.

19 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

no worries ..just wanted to clear up more emphatically that i never expressed such opinion. Just to clarify I want all people to be happy in their own states. No one dominating others and imposing their views on others.

I disagree that any state should have the right to declare who is native and who isn't.because state is only a governing structure.. a 3rd person who formalizes transactions between people.

one should never allow this 3rd person to call the shots. even when I admire state govts for being more people centric than the center, I still prefer an arrangement where govts dont dictate what people do.

also in the oncoming age of transhumanism, where lines are going to blur between male and female, and even animals. Consigning people to particular states seems not too useful.

I think identities are not rigid. Even the telugu identity. All of these are transitory, and one person can take on multiple identities to serve his purpose.

8 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

dont forget how modi got visa denied. 

How does that matter ? Whom does this matter ? 

Indian law ki america link endi ra masterclass idiot...

10 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Why do I need to post against muslims in an andhra forum ?

sahebula kosam anukunta...

emo le..evadi mind lo emundo evariki telsu...

11 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

If I was  a RSS supporter why  will post in support of secularism.? Thats why  I say you are a brain dead dumb idiot. 

Get rid of that madrasa education  then you will be all right

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

sahebula kosam anukunta...

emo le..evadi mind lo emundo evariki telsu...

MIM maddagudisevaadu ikkada athi thelivi choopisthinnadu. owaisi supporter. 

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Identities, language and borders change as per time. Such identities based on dynamic factors cannot hold good for long long time. 

Some people just hold on tight to some fictional stuff and hang on for the rest of their lives living in a delusional world.

Just now, american_desi said:

If I was  a RSS supporter why  will post in support of secularism.? Thats why  I say you are a brain dead dumb idiot. 

Get rid of that madrasa education  then you will be all right

hahaha ,...scared. what a devious bunch you are. But you cant hide really.