Amit shah smoke bombs students in library : Delhi explodes

lovemystate

19 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Uncle, aren't you getting bored with this stuff. Iam feeling tired of this kind of discos.. oka 1week malla itlanti discolo velu pettodani decided. 

I'm never bored. and my intention is not to entertain anyone here

just to provoke enough so I get a response. I'll post whatever I think will likely get a response.

34 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Uncle, aren't you getting bored with this stuff. Iam feeling tired of this kind of discos.. oka 1week malla itlanti discolo velu pettodani decided. 

for eg.. what do you want? for the system to get better or for your folks to control the narrative.

if you are concerned about systems, there's enough evidence that 'merit' tests are useless. especially for any science courses.

The system is designed in such a way to keep poor people out, and then you come around and ask why India is like this. look in a mirror. you are part of the reason why it is like this. because you believe in this mystical thing called ;'merit'.

seriously what 'merit' do you expect 17yr olds to have? only precocious teenagers with access to best the society can offer will have that 'merit'. rest of those who get into these courses do so by rote learning, or by training their mind specifically to crack a particular exam.

ask dasara bullodu, who posts like a dumbfcuk, but apparently was a state topper in some thing. I dont know what it is.

If you want to test 'merit', invent a system where it makes sense.. like a prepartory 2yr course that anyone can take, and then at 20yrs the actual medical school.. or something like that. seriusy doing medical course should be open for everyone who makes a particular grade at high school, irrespective of their caste/class, and then may be have 'merit' tests for specializations.do you want more doctors in India or not?

but to call people from govt schools not getting iinto MBBS as a good thing is a sick thing to say. I have no words to describe the intention behind that statement.

7 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

for eg.. what do you want? for the system to get better or for your folks to control the narrative.

if you are concerned about systems, there's enough evidence that 'merit' tests are useless. especially for any science courses.

The system is designed in such a way to keep poor people out, and then you come around and ask why India is like this. look in a mirror. you are part of the reason why it is like this. because you believe in this mystical thing called ;'merit'.

seriously what 'merit' do you expect 17yr olds to have? only precocious teenagers with access to best the society can offer will have that 'merit'. rest of those who get into these courses do so by rote learning, or by training their mind specifically to crack a particular exam.

ask dasara bullodu, who posts like a dumbfcuk, but apparently was a state topper in some thing. I dont know what it is.

If you want to test 'merit', invent a system where it makes sense.. like a prepartory 2yr course that anyone can take, and then at 20yrs the actual medical school.. or something like that.

but to call people from govt schools not getting iinto MBBS as a good thing is a sick thing to say. I have no words to describe the intention behind that statement.

please go ahead and invent a system for us then we will discuss on it...

8 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

what's there to discuss? TN govt already invented and implemented it with great success.

until India imposed NEET on it forcefully. and uppercaste Tamil people cheered BJP for it.

10 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

anyone who wants to study medicine should be allowed to study it, if they get specific grades in high school biology and chemistry.

There's no need for a competitive exam. 

India has it apparently because of lack of resources. but its an excuse to keep poor people from becoming doctors and mingling with the rich castes too much. you call it 'merit'. I call it bullshit. 

India, if it chooses to can invest half of what it invests in buying bullshit fighter planes to expand the number of doctors and do away with exams. It won't.

because it only wants 'merit' students to do respectable jobs like doctors. but you don't really need to be top of the crop to study medicine. india is wasting its human resources, because its policies are deeply casteist.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

BTW Ravi nair is a journalist with close to 60k followers. Idhi hatemongering some secreat propoganda any picchipooks ki info.

don't bother what idiots here say. They lost their sense a long time ago.

whatever remains, they lost that too, after patting each others backs for bigoted comments here.

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Look at this crowd

finally India woke up..  espcially happy to see muslms leading this fight.

I hope they don't fcuk it up by indulging in mindless arson.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

finally India woke up..  espcially happy to see muslms leading this fight.

I hope they don't fcuk it up by indulging in mindless arson.

Didn't you follow things happening in West Bengal

9 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

They were attacking trains with passengers in it. 

its bengali way of protesting. This time they are protesting against an enemy that is foreign to them. They'll learn that these tactics won't work against this enemy, that is ruthless and will use this an excuse to put them down.

They'll change course. no doubt. and adopt tactics that will work.. Now with mamata herself offering support and leading the opposition to the center.

movements need people support. and people's support has to be earned before these acts can be committed. at the moment the movement is  mindless, it can't be helped since India is an illiterate insecure country. Its not because one particlar section of people are particularly bad.

23 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

BTW Ravi nair is a journalist with close to 60k followers. Idhi hatemongering some secreat propoganda any picchipooks ki info.

SriReddy ki kuda 1 milllion followers vunnaru - gudi kadathaara endhi ra ??

• Haha 2

most bengalis dont understand or know  what BJP is. even its muslims. They are underestimating, and acting like its some versin of cpi or tmc.

but bjp is a cruel party, full of people wanting to pull off a gen dyer.

I wish someone drills some sense into the protestors. and not engage in arson.