Amit shah smoke bombs students in library : Delhi explodes

lovemystate

10 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Thakfully USA does not take instructions form a demented cock su$Cker like you. what the heck is a christian hating RSS b@stard doing here. Hopefully american society notices this cUnt and deports him in to $hitland called india. Ofcourse this so called  india loving peice of $hit will never self deport.

Why the Mawtherfawking Aholes are protesting against a Bill which is giving Citizenship to Hindu minorities of neighboring countries...

Does it make any sense to fight against it.....

14 minutes ago, american_desi said:

where are all these people supporting secularism when terrorists in Kashmir are persecuting Non-muslims?

I suspect this lovemystate guy is actuallty a supporter of Islamic State ( I suspect by state he means Islamic State).

In one of the threads he was talking of 'muslim lands' etc and saying kashmir is a muslim land  blah blah...

He is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Hopefully FBI goes to this guys place and deports him out of USA

There is a pattern that actually makes this user suspicious. 

May be MODS should look into this once, about the stuff this guy posts. @MOD23

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ram4a said:

Why the Mawtherfawking Aholes are protesting against a Bill which is giving Citizenship to Hindu minorities of neighboring countries...

@ram4a because along with Hindus even muslims migrated to India from Bangladesh. 

20 minutes ago, american_desi said:

where are all these people supporting secularism when terrorists in Kashmir are persecuting Non-muslims?

I suspect this lovemystate guy is actuallty a supporter of Islamic State ( I suspect by state he means Islamic State).

In one of the threads he was talking of 'muslim lands' etc and saying kashmir is a muslim land  blah blah...

He is a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Hopefully FBI goes to this guys place and deports him out of USA

Pitch a bro niku emi matladthunav 

2 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

@MOD23....May be little bit of moderation is needed. Some of the posts are bit extreme and Point to a direction which is suspicious...I could clearly see a pattern and it’s only my suspicion.

Threads as such, other members participating in such hate mongering threads may invite unessasary interest.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

@MOD23....May be little bit of moderation is needed. Some of the posts are bit extreme and Point to a direction which is suspicious...I could clearly see a pattern and it’s only my suspicion.

Threads as such, other members participating in such hate mongering threads may invite unessasary interest.

INtha gopyanga matladuthunnav .. clear prasna ki samadhanam kooda lekunda ...emaindhi yenti ? straight forward ga oka magaadiga undu 

5 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

@ram4a because along with Hindus even muslims migrated to India from Bangladesh. 

Sorry INDIA  cant give direct asylum to  MUSLIM immigrants....they have lot of other countries for them...

Still Govt.  is not avoiding them, they r saying Govt. will go by all the paper work and rules for Muslims....what is wrong in it...

11 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Why refugee is needed for muslims coming from Muslim majority countries?? Isn't it silly. 

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Why refugee is needed for muslims coming from Muslim majority countries?? Isn't it silly. 

Dhaniki edho cheptaru uncle , India secular antaru and logic undadhu 

Then why did India claim that Ahmadis and Balochis and Rohingyas are persecuted in all international forums?

Hindu persecution in these countries is minor compared to muslims in these areas.

They are not refugees...no one registered themselves as refugees ..they are just economic migrants. Whether hindus or muslims. 

21 minutes ago, ram4a said:

Edavadaniki aadiki reason kavali

Edhana ante modi or upper caste culprits antadu.

• Upvote 1