Amit shah smoke bombs students in library : Delhi explodes

lovemystate

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

bullshit. you are shamelessly accusing someone of being an insider.

how low can you go man? sick stuff.

you are yourself a hatemongering poster in this db. so am I. so is almost everyone. 

Nuvvu vere vaalani accuse chesinappudu ledha raa pappu gaadi paaleruga

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

I called people names, asshole. 

I didn't accuse them or direct them to mods for investigation. Like a fcuking child.

I've never reported a single comment on me or on anything in this db.

8 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

bullshit. you are shamelessly accusing someone of being an insider.

how low can you go man? sick stuff.

you are yourself a hatemongering poster in this db. so am I. so is almost everyone. 

I am not a hatemonger and I dont think you are either for voicing against injustice. I am actually what my id says - driven by love for telugu people - otherwise i dont need to spend a minute here. I used to be one uber nationalist before but my eye opening happened after state division was executed by Delhi without talking to us with out taking telugu community in to confidence. I realized how helpless we are in determining our own borders and ability to negotiate without own people like telangana in resolving problems

I realized delhi does this everywhere. Now it rendered assamese helpless in their own state - they dont get to decide who their people are and who can stay. Delhi arbitraily defined bengali hindus are acceptable and thrust them on them. Kashmiri was broken in to two peices without engaging any kashmiris making them politically helpless in their own land.

And all this for what ? delhi did not deliver prosperity - heck it cant even lay straight roads - its so corrupt and incompetent.

3 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

edho erri puvvulu db ettukoni chethha vaaguthunnaru, time khaali ayyi ani lyt teeskovachu.

but if people start reporting, and doing this kind of bullshit, then this db is not worth existing ra.

what TS posted is an actual news. there's nothing to lose sh1t over.

Just now, pottipotato said:

I called people names, asshole. 

I didn't accuse them or direct them to mods for investigation. Like a fcuking child.

I've never reported a single comment on me or on anything in this db.

Andharini usagoluputhaavuga pappu gaadi paaleruga. Ee id lo post cheyyadaaniki dhammu leka inko paaki id @lovemystate create cheskoni nee bhujaani nuvve thadumukuntaavu. Rey yelli psychiatrist ki choopinchu mundhu.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

Andharini usagoluputhaavuga pappu gaadi paaleruga. Ee id lo post cheyyadaaniki dhammu leka inko paaki id @lovemystate create cheskoni nee bhujaani nuvve thadumukuntaavu. Rey yelli psychiatrist ki choopinchu mundhu.

Rey - anti -pappu DB okkati pettukoni ..akkadiki 10gey.

Just now, lovemystate said:

I am not a hatemonger and I dont think you are either for voicing against injustice. I am actually what my id says - driven by love for telugu people - otherwise i dont need to spend a minute here. I used to be one uber nationalist before but my eye opening happened after state division was executed by Delhi without talking to us with out taking telugu community in to confidence. I realized how helpless we are in determining our own borders and ability to negotiate without own people like telangana in resolving problems

I realized delhi does this everywhere. Now it rendered assamese helpless in their own state - they dont get to decide who their people are and who can stay. Delhi arbitraily defined bengali hindus are acceptable and thrust them on them. Kashmiri was broken in to two peices without engaging any kashmiris making them politically helpless in their own land.

And all this for what ? delhi did not deliver prosperity - heck it can even lay straight roads - its no corrupt and incompetent.

you are so naive. he accused you of something bigger than a hatemonger.

he agreed with the guy who called you ISIS.

I know Halwa will eat sh1t for the right price, but I didn't know that the price was this low.

Just now, lovemystate said:

And all this for what ? delhi did not deliver prosperity - heck it can even lay straight roads - its no corrupt and incompetent.

Rey same propaganda but  the context is sharia and sunni . Intha esy ga baitapadipoyaavu kadha ra porki gaala kiraayi kukka. First trying to separate ppl based on religion. region and caste then trying to brainwash everyone to take up ur holy cause.

2 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

kodi brain ga.. pakkakelli aaduko.

db lo 10 mandhi cheppindhi nammithey ilaney tayaravthav.

Just now, pamogudu said:

Rey same propaganda but  the context is sharia and sunni . Intha esy ga baitapadipoyaavu kadha ra porki gaala kiraayi kukka. First trying to separate ppl based on religion. region and caste then trying to brainwash everyone to take up ur holy cause.

porkie endhira ...i am not a muslim ..adhi kooda kanipettaleni guddi gurram ga.. nenu @pottipotato okkati anukune burra thakkuvva sannasi.. CBN choose edavadam thappa emundhira neelo.

10 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

what are you trying to say ..i dont really understand. Koncham clear ga layout cheyyi.

iam just telling there is nothing much wrong with CAB bill(excluding muslims in it) in my opiniion.

Just now, pottipotato said:

kodi brain ga.. pakkakelli aaduko.

db lo 10 mandhi cheppindhi nammithey ilaney tayaravthav.

Mee madrasa lo cheppindhe right anukoni ikkada vacchi if you try to spew venom it wont work.

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

I know Halwa will eat sh1t for the right price, but I didn't know that the price was this low.

I Welcome criticism and condemn your opinion.

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

absolute scum bag - assalu ee ID ani chinnabasha aduguthe samadhanam kooda cheppaleny RAT - edho sannai nakkulu cheppe vellipoyadu. Hey @MOD23 .. are you allowing this forum to label  telugu posters here as terrorists ?

It’s such a pathetic state that I can’t even allowed to have suspicions...

@pottipotato...What kind of a world are we living in where I’m tagged as hate monger or what ever the fcuk you call it just that I expressed suspicion ? 

What are you doing then ? Supporting a hate monger ??

I know your better than anyone else in this DB setu, just to express your opinions, siding with a radical is the lowest you can go to make your point...You are much better are expressing yourself than to support others opinion...