Amit shah smoke bombs students in library : Delhi explodes

lovemystate

10geyi ra lathkor m'chod, siggu anedhi unte, ikkada thittinchukundhi chaalu, nuvvu direct ga dhorikithe matram untadhi, winter kaadha daily 2 hrs workouts chesthunna, rey emukalu ekkadiki akkada irichestha, ucchallo chapalu patti thiney edhava

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

It’s such a pathetic state that I can’t even allowed to have suspicions...

@pottipotato...What kind of a world are we living in where I’m tagged as hate monger or what ever the fcuk you call it just that I expressed suspicion ? 

What are you doing then ? Supporting a hate monger ??

I know your better than anyone else in this DB setu, just to express your opinions, siding with a radical is the lowest you can go to make your point...You are much better are expressing yourself than to support others opinion...

Just don't call, and report people for being terrorists. its disgusting given the environment India is in.

I dont care about anything else.

if you insist that you will suspect people of being terrorists, I can fcuking destroy this db with absolutely nasty posts that even the mod cannot stop.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

@pottipotato...What kind of a world are we living in where I’m tagged as hate monger or what ever the fcuk you call it just that I expressed suspicion ? 

I know your better than anyone else in this DB setu, just to express your opinions, siding with a radical is the lowest you can go to make your point...You are much better are expressing yourself than to support others opinion...

He posted an actual news..

compared to what your friend prasadr was doing peddling islamophobic nonsense with fake news. did you see me reporting that fcukface? 

I merely mocked him.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

Just don't call, and report people for being terrorists. its disgusting given the environment India is in.

if you insist that you will suspect people of being terrorists, I can fcuking destroy this db with absolutely nasty posts that even the mod cannot stop.

db dhi okka aathu peeku chedham, picha dialogue lu okati mallee, pichi fooka

Just now, Assam_Bhayya said:

db dhi okka aathu peeku chedham, picha dialogue lu okati mallee, pichi fooka

meeru kottedhi kooda dialogue ley.. em peekaru naa aathu ni.. 

same nenu kooda dialogue kodthunna

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

You are not suspicious of anything. You are being sneaky because you are fukking sneaky RAT. You think you can play something get some irrational fears and acheive what you can never achieve as a MAN.

4 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Whom did I call as a terrorist ? 

I have suspicion, Is that a crime ? When and where did I call someone as a terrorist ? 

I have my suspicions and I expressed them, it’s your minds that have signaled my suspisxion as terrorist...Are you one ? Or Do you think like one ? 

• Haha 1

Just now, lovemystate said:

You are not suspicious of anything. You are being sneaky because you are fukking sneaky RAT. You think you can play something get some irrational fears and acheive what you can never achieve as a MAN.

What about you then ? What kind of a RAT are you then ? 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

What about you then ? What kind of a RAT are you then ? 

what about me aa? nee behaviour ni describe chesara ...nee yenkamma aa YSR gaadu "nuvvu thinaledhaa chandrababu" annatuu vundhi vaadu kotlu kotlu mesinappudalla.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Whom did I call as a terrorist ? 

I have suspicion, Is that a crime ? When and where did I call someone as a terrorist ? 

I have my suspicions and I expressed them, it’s your minds that have signaled my suspisxion as terrorist...Are you one ? Or Do you think like one ? 

tenor.gif

24 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I am not a hatemonger and I dont think you are either for voicing against injustice. I am actually what my id says - driven by love for telugu people - otherwise i dont need to spend a minute here. I used to be one uber nationalist before but my eye opening happened after state division was executed by Delhi without talking to us with out taking telugu community in to confidence. I realized how helpless we are in determining our own borders and ability to negotiate without own people like telangana in resolving problems

I realized delhi does this everywhere. Now it rendered assamese helpless in their own state - they dont get to decide who their people are and who can stay. Delhi arbitraily defined bengali hindus are acceptable and thrust them on them. Kashmiri was broken in to two peices without engaging any kashmiris making them politically helpless in their own land.

And all this for what ? delhi did not deliver prosperity - heck it cant even lay straight roads - its so corrupt and incompetent.

I got your point, but isn't it we who put them(delhi) in that place? Why do you think hating and fighting against delhi is a better option compared to putting someone right in that place? 

if you call BJP supporters as extremists, same time you also sound like an extremist on opposite end of spectrum, just my opinion.

4 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

I got your point, but isn't it we who put them(delhi) in that place? Why do you think hating and fighting against delhi is a better option compared to putting someone right in that place? 

if you call BJP supporters as extremists, same time you also sound like an extremist on opposite end of spectrum, just my opinion.

You cant put anyone in Delhi ..you have just 5 percent of population. You just demand your dignity and get out. I am not even anti-india per se -- i want a more decentralized version of india. But India as it is now is not acceptable if decentralized version nt possible let them be own countries.

You cant even speak your language in parliament. Dont have delusions of power. 

10 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I am extremely suspicious of your views and ideologies and I have a problem with it and I will report...

You can't control my suspicions...

Why are you shrugging off yourself when you  think you have done nothing wrong here neither your views aren't matching with extremist views then ?

You are a fcikg extremist who have got nothing much hate brewing in your heart,mind and blood...This is what you are ...You cannot digest anything closer to peace, people like you exploit the situation from the back ...

If you are so much concerned, why cant you go to Jamia and sit in the library and show your solidarity ?

YOU ARE AN EXTREMIST and such people needs to show a way out...

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

You cant put anyone in Delhi ..you have just 5 percent of population. You just demand your dignity and get out. I am not even anti-india per se -- i want a more decentralized version of india. But India as it is now is not acceptable if decentralized version nt possible let them be own countries.

You cant even speak your language in parliament. Dont have delusions of power. 

here you go, you have excluded yourself before delhi did it. If gujarat with 6.3 Cr population can control delhi as per their wish, what stopped Telugu states with 8.5 crore population put someone there? And just reminding, modi sold development propaganda and not some regional or linguistic propaganda. 

evari side mistake undi antav.