Amit shah smoke bombs students in library : Delhi explodes

lovemystate

18 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

Just don't call, and report people for being terrorists. its disgusting given the environment India is in.

I dont care about anything else.

if you insist that you will suspect people of being terrorists, I can fcuking destroy this db with absolutely nasty posts that even the mod cannot stop.

No one called anyone as terror1sts here in this DB.

I had my suspicions and extremists have responded as if their cover was blown...

Now my suspicions has only grown stronger....This is how hatemongers preach hatred...and @lovemystate perfectly exploiting situation and spewing more and more hatred, spreading unnecessary visuals and images and corrupting brains thus spreading hate and encouraging violence..

This thread needs to go down..

• Upvote 1

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

I am extremely suspicious of your views and ideologies and I have a problem with it and I will report...

You can't control my suspicions...

Why are you shrugging off yourself when you  think you have done nothing wrong here neither your views aren't matching with extremist views then ?

You are a fcikg extremist who have got nothing much hate brewing in your heart,mind and blood...This is what you are ...You cannot digest anything closer to peace, people like you exploit the situation from the back ...

If you are so much concerned, why cant you go to Jamia and sit in the library and show your solidarity ?

YOU ARE AN EXTREMIST and such people needs to show a way out...

Shrugging off yourself ante ? extremist yendhira nee thalakayi ..on whom did I want to impose my ideas ? on whose freedoms I wanted to take away ? asking for more justice to andhra from delhi is extremism. Nuvvu vacchi andhra vallaki capital endhukura anttam hate mongering kadha. Supporting RSS/BJP on muslims hating issues hate mongering kadha - remmember UN committe of religious freedom condemned this CAB move, US commission of freedom of religion recommended sanctions on AMit Shah.

You align with Shah against US commisions on freedom of religion , against UN human rights commission - ARE YOU NOT THE ACTUAL FKING EXTREMIST ?

14 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Whom did I call as a terrorist ? 

I have suspicion, Is that a crime ? When and where did I call someone as a terrorist ? 

I have my suspicions and I expressed them, it’s your minds that have signaled my suspisxion as terrorist...Are you one ? Or Do you think like one ? 

It is against the spirit of this discussion board, where everyone says what they want to.

if you have a suspicion, lets have proof that supports it. otherwise stfu.

You have an opinion and you express your opinion...

But why do you want to spread someone' else's opinions, tweets and videos that does not seem to be in good light...

By doing so, what is the agenda ? Are you encouraging the violence ? Are you supporting and spreading anguish considering the impact of social media it has in current situation in INDIA ?

A masterclass idiot..

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

It is against the spirit of this discussion board, where everyone says what they want to.

if you have a suspicion, lets have proof that supports it. otherwise stfu.

Whom did I call as a terrorist ? Can you show a post or any link/thread where I tagged someone as terrorist ? 

or else, Can you please STFU ? 

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

But why do you want to spread someone' else's opinions, tweets and videos that does not seem to be in good light...

By doing so, what is the agenda ? Are you encouraging the violence ? Are you supporting and spreading anguish considering the impact of social media it has in current situation in INDIA ?

A masterclass idiot..

10gey ..avi twitter lo unna posts ...aa posts pettindhi very public media figures holding distinguished positions... ADhi extremism???. As I said you are a fking disgrace unwanted pest who comes to andhra forums to hate on andhra people. Atleast I post among my people. You are the hate filled extremist here. If nothing god will take care of you. 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

No one called anyone as terror1sts here in this DB.

I had my suspicions and extremists have responded as if their cover was blown...

Now my suspicions has only grown stronger....This is how hatemongers preach hatred...and @lovemystate perfectly exploiting situation and spewing more and more hatred, spreading unnecessary visuals and images and corrupting brains thus spreading hate and encouraging violence..

This thread needs to go down..

lol. what you spread is necessary hatred then?

asking like a dumbfcuk about why only universities in Delhi are violent, and not that university in that great city called Hyderabad? lol.

it must be obvious to a child that central capital activities attract maximum attention, when in fact there are protests going on all over India.

you preach hatred towards delhi university students then? you are brave because you know your govt will support you, ah? I see..

okay coward fcuk.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

remmember UN committe of religious freedom condemned this CAB move, US commission of freedom of religion recommended sanctions on AMit Shah.

Like I told you, You are a master class idiot..

Laws are made with in India for INDIA, why does US commission of freedom of religion has something to do with this ? Is it a legally constituted body as per Indian laws ?

UN Committee of religious freedom, Is that a statutory body that issues guidelines on religious freedom ? 

US body and UN body, are these two the sole reasons you have for yourself for the venom your are spewing here and spreading hate ?

Oh my dear masterclass idiot, you will never disappoint to show your masterclass...

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Whom did I call as a terrorist ? Can you show a post or any link/thread where I tagged someone as terrorist ? 

or else, Can you please STFU ? 

nah, I called you out for being a propagandist.

earlier you just used to do silly propaganda about tg and hyd.. and against pulkas. some of them were atleast funny.

but now you are descending to doing propaganda against fellow db members, just like previously without much proof.

your suspicions are not worth the toilet paper I use everyday. 

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

10gey ..avi twitter lo unna posts ...aa posts pettindhi very public media figures holding distinguished positions... ADhi extremism???. As I said you are a fking disgrace unwanted pest who comes to andhra forums to hate on andhra people. Atleast I post among my people. You are the hate filled extremist here. If nothing god will take care of you. 

Twotter lo vunna posts nuvu ie DB lo esi enduku spread chestunav ?

avemanna comedy posts uh ? hate monger posts...why are you fuelling and spreading such things ? are you endorsing those tweets ? or..are you the one behind such posts ?

Do you own those twitter handles ?

Or Are you really the one behind such tweets and paid for spreading such tweets ? Do you have any idea of the impacy such tweets can have cosniderign the present situation in India ?

Masterclass Idiot...

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

A masterclass idiot..

you sneakily referred to someone as a terrorist. what is your agenda?

protecting India na? lol dumbfcuk.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Like I told you, You are a master class idiot..

Laws are made with in India for INDIA, why does US commission of freedom of religion has something to do with this ? Is it a legally constituted body as per Indian laws ?

UN Committee of religious freedom, Is that a statutory body that issues guidelines on religious freedom ? 

US body and UN body, are these two the sole reasons you have for yourself for the venom your are spewing here and spreading hate ?

Oh my dear masterclass idiot, you will never disappoint to show your masterclass...

First of all what is HATE ? only the most demented fellow will say criticizing RSS is hate. SO are you rubbissing UN commitee and US commissions ? You need to understand India is a signatory to UN human rights charter. Anyway nee yenkemma why am i debating this with you.

ALl you fking care is to troll on andhra people and CBN. 

You have no other interest. You came here hoping you can act sneaky and get some result like banning me so you can continue trolling. I dont really know why you do that though. Its really pathetic.

Just now, pottipotato said:

nah, I called you out for being a propagandist.

earlier you just used to do silly propaganda about tg and hyd.. and against pulkas. some of them were atleast funny.

but now you are descending to doing propaganda against fellow db members, just like previously without much proof.

your suspicions are not worth the toilet paper I use everyday. 

So are your opinions and posts, I really don't care. 

Why don;t you just ignore my posts then ? Its easy and simple..

Its so easy for toilet paper to flush down the drain, do it man...

Coming to the proof part, You post hundreds'd of threads everyday and how many of them had proofs to claim or support your opinions ?

Come on setu you are a nice guy...I don't understand whats making you to support a masterclass idiot here..

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

you sneakily referred to someone as a terrorist. what is your agenda?

protecting India na? lol dumbfcuk.

No one referred to anyone as a terror1st...

Show me proof or like i said previously, STFU.

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Twotter lo vunna posts nuvu ie DB lo esi enduku spread chestunav ?

avemanna comedy posts uh ? hate monger posts...why are you fuelling and spreading such things ? are you endorsing those tweets ? or..are you the one behind such posts ?

Do you own those twitter handles ?

Or Are you really the one behind such tweets and paid for spreading such tweets ? Do you have any idea of the impacy such tweets can have cosniderign the present situation in India ?

Masterclass Idiot...

Arey piccha nayala ..akkada each tweeet ki hundreds of retweets and thousands of view unnayi. Antha kanna thopa ee DB viewership? Adhi twitter lo ra verri pappa ..vallaki thousands of follower unnaru.

Akkada leeni scene - movies politics gossip chesukune ee forum kendhira.  accept you are sneaky rat.

Are you fking that delusional ?