Amit shah smoke bombs students in library : Delhi explodes

lovemystate

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

ALl you fking care is to troll on andhra people and CBN. 

SO ?

Yeah, I troll them and make mockery of CBN on everyday basis..infact, on hourly basis...

So what ? Is that the reason for your to spread such hate and spread tweets ?

Masterclass Idiot...

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

SO ?

Yeah, I troll them and make mockery of CBN on everyday basis..infact, on hourly basis...

So what ? Is that the reason for your to spread such hate and spread tweets ?

Masterclass Idiot...

No you make hate posts on andhras itself , their state their capital. Naavi hate tweets endhibe ..you are the hate monger here.

I fcking agree to the fact that I troll CBN and said a thousand times that I am anti-CBN and my behaviour in this DB closely relates to my views and agenda.

I have enough dare to accept my agenda...I don;t have any hidden agenda like you paid online arsenists have,...

Masterclass Idiot...

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Arey piccha nayala ..akkada each tweeet ki hundreds of retweets and thousands of view unnayi. Antha kanna thopa ee DB viewership? Adhi twitter lo ra verri pappa ..vallaki thousands of follower unnaru.

Akkada leeni scene - movies politics gossip chesukune ee forum kendhira.  accept you are sneaky rat.

Are you fking that delusional ? 

no, this is not the justification. make your point, dont give silly exemptions.

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

So are your opinions and posts, I really don't care. 

Why don;t you just ignore my posts then ? Its easy and simple..

Its so easy for toilet paper to flush down the drain, do it man...

Coming to the proof part, You post hundreds'd of threads everyday and how many of them had proofs to claim or support your opinions ?

Come on setu you are a nice guy...I don't understand whats making you to support a masterclass idiot here..

you called him a terrorist. I won't ignore that.

sure, you are not the only one doing it. but you have too many fans here. So I have to call you out.

what you post here is no less hatemongering than anyone. little bit of self reflection would be nice.

8 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Like I told you, You are a master class idiot..

Laws are made with in India for INDIA, why does US commission of freedom of religion has something to do with this ? Is it a legally constituted body as per Indian laws ?

UN Committee of religious freedom, Is that a statutory body that issues guidelines on religious freedom ? 

US body and UN body, are these two the sole reasons you have for yourself for the venom your are spewing here and spreading hate ?

Oh my dear masterclass idiot, you will never disappoint to show your masterclass...

ippudu conclusion ku achivana bro, ippudu eye open ayyaya!!

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

No you make hate posts on andhras itself , their state their capital. Naavi hate tweets endhibe ..you are the hate monger here.

Yes...

So what  ? aithe endi...

nenu andhrolla mida epudana tweets esinana ? evadi tweet aina copy paste chesinna na ? false and rumours spread chesinana ? leka violence encourage chesinana ?

ne badha endi masterclass idiot...

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

you called him a terrorist. I won't ignore that.

sure, you are not the only one doing it. but you have too many fans here. So I have to call you out.

what you post here is no less hatemongering than anyone. little bit of self reflection would be nice.

When did I call someone as a terro1st ? 

Show the post or STFU

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

I fcking agree to the fact that I troll CBN and said a thousand times that I am anti-CBN and my behaviour in this DB closely relates to my views and agenda.

I have enough dare to accept my agenda...I don;t have any hidden agenda like you paid online arsenists have,...

Masterclass Idiot...

paid online arsonists ? SNEAKY RAT - now insinuating i made those tweets myself?. Disgusting and pathetic. 

Hey Masterclass Idiot..

Laws are made with in India for INDIA, why does US commission of freedom of religion has something to do with this ? Is it a legally constituted body as per Indian laws ?

UN Committee of religious freedom, Is that a statutory body that issues guidelines on religious freedom ?

mari veethitho niku emi problem...

Just now, lovemystate said:

paid online arsonists ? SNEAKY RAT - now insinuating i made those tweets myself?. Disgusting and pathetic. 

What interest do you have in forwarding and spreading such tweets other than a hidden intention ?

Especially when there are protests erupting, why are you adding fuel to the fire then ? 

what is your hidden agenda ? 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Hey Masterclass Idiot..

UN Committee of religious freedom, Is that a statutory body that issues guidelines on religious freedom ?

mari veethitho niku emi problem...

Are you repeating your posts or have officially gone insane ? you made that post 11 minutes ago and i replied also;

monna oka roju bapanolla mida edchindu, north baapan, south baapan and madrasi baapans ani...

Indians and hindus mida prati roju edupe vuntadi...

ivala hate tweets spread chestundu...

eediki edo hidden agenda vundi...