Amit shah smoke bombs students in library : Delhi explodes

lovemystate

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

What interest do you have in forwarding and spreading such tweets other than a hidden intention ?

Especially when there are protests erupting, why are you adding fuel to the fire then ? 

what is your hidden agenda ? 

who the FK are you to tell me what I need to post and what i need to think. I made a thread and i made posts. How am i adding fuel ra picchi pook..protests are going;..tweets are happening i am keeping DB members informed by referring to the tweets. Do you think DB people riot ? you are SO INSECURE. and such a sneaky guy. 

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Are you repeating your posts or have officially gone insane ? you made that post 11 minutes ago and i replied also;

People are so pumped up because Delhi police are shooting at Jamia students.

how dare you talk about it negatively, you terrorist.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

monna oka roju bapanolla mida edchindu, north baapan, south baapan and madrasi baapans ani...

Indians and hindus mida prati roju edupe vuntadi...

ivala hate tweets spread chestundu...

eediki edo hidden agenda vundi...

nuvvu baapanodiva ? antha feel endhuku avvuthaavura. Actually I said I like PVN as an individual and it is PVN who played that game. 

Castes unnaantha varuku ...casteism meedha criticism untaadhira.

Nee yenkamma balisanollani yemi annadhhu...students meedha arachakam chesthunollani emi annadhhu...minorities ni attach chestunnalani yemi annadhhu.

Kaani istham lekunda capital pogottukonnollu capital kattukunte meekundhukura ani ekkiranchaali.

Thuu thalli paalu thagava gaadidha paalu thagava. donga nayalla. Hate monger and fascist.

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

People are so pumped up because Delhi police are shooting at Jamia students.

how dare you talk about it negatively, you terrorist.

hahahah ..adhi hate moneging anta ..

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

monna oka roju bapanolla mida edchindu, north baapan, south baapan and madrasi baapans ani...

kothaga melukunnollaki unna curiosity adhi.. anthey.

they try to apply their theories to everything.

andaru naa laaga purely motivated towards hate towards this db kaadhu kadha.

lovemystate, probably loves his state. prove him wrong  with arguments if you can.

you make tall claims about their not needing moderation, but you buckle for such silly stuff?

when I come back, I'm going to shock you with the kind of posts I will make.

I want you to report me to all international authorities. It'll be funny after you do it. funny for me, not for you.

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

i don't comment on agenda part.

but per my opinion, he's just an other end extremist with hate on delhi, and want to shove  down his thoughts to others throats.

If by chance a telugu country is formed, he might start this propaganda on a region in telugu country next.

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

hahahah ..adhi hate moneging anta ..

naa vishwa roopam ni dinchaalsindhey mari.

too much light and polite stuff post chestha unna.

this is not the first time. they keep accusing others of being terrorists. last time a muslim poster too. 

thinnadi aragaka pothey ilanti post lay padthai anukunta.

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

i don't comment on agenda part.

but per my opinion, he's just an other end extremist with hate on delhi, and want to shove  down his thoughts to others throats.

If by chance a telugu country is formed, he might start this propaganda on a region in telugu country next.

avunra ..nee gonthu pattukoni shove chesthunna. You people are scared of ideas and thoughts. But want to benefit from countries like USA which developed on the basis of freedom of expression and protestant ethics of euqality.

9 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

who the FK are you to tell me what I need to post and what i need to think. I made a thread and i made posts. How am i adding fuel ra picchi pook..protests are going;..tweets are happening i am keeping DB members informed by referring to the tweets. Do you think DB people riot ? you are SO INSECURE. and such a sneaky guy. 

Did I stop you from making any posts ? 

You are such a masterclass idiot...

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

kothaga melukunnollaki unna curiosity adhi.. anthey.

they try to apply their theories to everything.

andaru naa laaga purely motivated towards hate towards this db kaadhu kadha.

lovemystate, probably loves his state. prove him wrong  with arguments if you can.

you make tall claims about their not needing moderation, but you buckle for such silly stuff?

when I come back, I'm going to shock you with the kind of posts I will make.

I want you to report me to all international authorities. It'll be funny after you do it. funny for me, not for you.

Sure..

Good luck and good night.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

Did I stop you from making any posts ? 

You are such a masterclass idiot...

Are you not sneakily asking for moderation and a ban. Is that not a pathetic spineless and cowardly attempt to stop me making posts.

Just now, lovemystate said:

avunra ..nee gonthu pattukoni shove chesthunna. You people are scared of ideas and thoughts. But want to benefit from countries like USA which developed on the basis of freedom of expression and protestant ethics of euqality.

i dont have any problem with your thoughts. I will counter if i find fault with them and stay silent or endorse if i dont find any. I just expressed my opinion on your posts. The way you were calling all the central supporters as fools, i am making my point here.

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

i dont have any problem with your thoughts. I will counter if i find fault with them and stay silent or endorse if i dont find any. I just expressed my opinion on your posts. The way you were calling all the central supporters as fools, i am making my point here.

I am criticizing center itself and its actions. Not supporters. You are just taking it personally and getting provoked. Not my fault.

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

you reported to mod. what is the intention behind that?

whats wrong in reporting to mod? why shouldn't he? Just that if you dont report, you cannot expect everyone to not do it.