Amit shah smoke bombs students in library : Delhi explodes

lovemystate

Just now, ChinnaBhasha said:

whats wrong in reporting to mod? why shouldn't he? Just that if you dont report, you cannot expect everyone to not do it. 

because he makes tall claims about wanting this db to be free of moderation, and then he couldn't stand some thread which had an actual news item that was true.

That's why I called him a hypocrite, for reporting to mod. I didn't say its wrong.

I said its pathetic to imply that someone may be a terrorist, like people imply that Mokshagna may be Bellamkonda's son. The latter implication is for giggles, the former one has consequences.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

I am criticizing center itself and its actions. Not supporters. You are just taking it personally and getting provoked. Not my fault.

lol, i don't take anything personally here. iam referring to that poll you have kept with the description you provided for options.

I don't have any problem with your criticism, my point is your criticism is completely on other end. It's destructive than being constructive. 

You don't make a single constructive point, all you do is spread hatred on centre. so, what you are expecting the people to do? go for armed fight against centre and make your own country??

3 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

lol, i don't take anything personally here. iam referring to that poll you have kept with the description you provided for options.

I don't have any problem with your criticism, my point is your criticism is completely on other end. It's destructive than being constructive

You don't make a single constructive point, all you do is spread hatred on centre. so, what you are expecting the people to do? go for armed fight against centre and make your own country??

@lovemystate suppose a telugu country is formed and you didnt like the domination of a region or maybe Hyderabad, what next?? fight with that region??

I don't have any problem with your criticism, my point is your criticism is completely on other end. It's destructive than being constructive. 

So center can do what it wants - actual actions effecting families, chiildren and people. But your problem is someone in some DB under some anonymous ID criticizes it. why are you so terrified of  opinions ..it is sad actually.  You are actually living in dread of your own country I can sense that fear.

Bro there is a better way to live. I dont know how can i communicate that to you. Nowhere i desired to dominate other people or impose my ideas on Up and Bihar like delhi is now doing in assam or kashmir. 

I give up for this night. It is very sad actually.

suppose a telugu country is formed and you didnt like the domination of a region or maybe Hyderabad, what next?? fight with that region??

I actually agree with what you say about lovemystate in the previous post. but it is not acceptable to single him out.

4 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

@lovemystate suppose a telugu country is formed and you didnt like the domination of a region or maybe Hyderabad, what next?? fight with that region??

Stupid hypothetical against actual injustice right now. I dont beleive such domination will happen. In fact if delhi did not involve even state seperation will never have happened. There is no actual hatred or differences. Do you think majority of TG people have @Android__Halwa style hatreds /\

Just now, lovemystate said:

So center can do what it wants - actual actions effecting families, chiildren and people. But your problem is someone in some DB under some anonymous ID criticizes it. why are you so terrified of  opinions ..it is sad actually.  You are actually living in dread of your own country I can sense that fear.

Bro there is a better way to live. I dont know how can i communicate that to you. Nowhere i desired to dominate other people or impose my ideas on Up and Bihar like delhi is now doing in assam or kashmir. 

no no.. you have to understand how people process what you post. 

atleast the ones who respond to you.

8 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Stupid hypothetical against actual injustice right now.

its not hypothetical, i just said it at minor scale, what he is doing now against India or delhi

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

who's center?? Iam saying this again. It's you who voted to center. They didn't get power thru monarchy.

11 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Stupid hypothetical against actual injustice right now. I dont beleive such domination will happen. In fact if delhi did not involve even state seperation will never have happened. There is no actual hatred or differences. Do you think majority of TG people have @Android__Halwa style hatreds /\

You are a typical Andhra specimen...

Master Class idiot..

13 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

You are nothing less of an idiot...

In a topic which was an excerpt from Sardar Manmohan Singh about PVNR, Aren’t you the one who bought out caste topic and dragged on ? 

Being a masterclass idiot, it’s easy for you. 

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

You are a typical Andhra specimen...

Master Class idiot..

"Andhra specimen" anta  @MOD23 ..why are andhra people abused in their own forum ? and this is relentless ..after being called terrorist.

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

You are nothing less of an idiot...

In a topic which was an excerpt from Sardar Manmohan Singh about PVNR, Aren’t you the one who bought out caste topic and dragged on ? 

Being a masterclass idiot, it’s easy for you. 

Because it is relevant. Why did you take so much offense on that. I am still kinda wondering. Endhuk antha kaalindhi neeku ani.

22 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

this is even more funny @3$%

you contradict your ideology within same thread. agree or not, there was discrimination, though scale of it is debatable. So, you thought people were fools to believe and support separate state thought for 10 years(referring to later part of movement) without any ground reality. lol.

you didnt even agree there's a problem in our own state, but you make tall claims against delhi for disrespecting few regions.