IT Young couple allegations ..police did rape in station

ILOVEGIRLS

13 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

aa video lo harass  chesaru ani cheppindi.. comments chesaru ani complaint chesaru ...

ikkada thread title lo rape chesaru ani rasaru... ade pinch of salt ante

emotional fools

13 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu said:

aa video lo harass  chesaru ani cheppindi.. comments chesaru ani complaint chesaru ...

ikkada thread title lo rape chesaru ani rasaru... ade pinch of salt ante

emotional fools

1 minute ago, quickgun_murugun said:

India ni bad cheyyatam kadu... India lo ilaa undi situation ani cheptunna... not comparing with any other culture bro..

vallatho compare cheskoni mana flaws flaws kadu anukuntama enti...???

vallu penta tintey manam tinam kada... manolla mindset marali so system can change...

System is people... its not an alien entity as lot of people think...

There's no way police can be tamed, once you give them powers. 

any system works like that. It'll try to get more and power for itself.. and every policeman will be asked to toe the line towards further getting more power.

nobody can escape that. the only way to be a good policeman, is to not be a policeman. Its true of everywhere.

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

aey system lo police ollu manchollu cheppu bro. atla system world lo nay ledhu. anni chotala police ollu are society's biggest criminals.

thats true but some countries were succesful in atleast tracking police moves and creating faith among public... every where exceptions untaay...

2 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

emotional fools

emo ra bhai.. what she described is sexual harassment. just because someone put rpe in title, you want to pooh pooh the entire thing aa?

deenlo kooda TG sentiment aa, lekunte?

4 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

There's no way police can be tamed, once you give them powers. 

any system works like that. It'll try to get more and power for itself.. and every policeman will be asked to toe the line towards further getting more power.

nobody can escape that. the only way to be a good policeman, is to not be a policeman. Its true of everywhere.

ee movies, politicians anni Police ki unnecesary ga emotional chestayi 

also time to time crooks worst ga unte police kooda worst ga undalsi vastundi ... aa anger andari meeda chupistaru... mentally it's not easy to be a police

5 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

thats true but some countries were succesful in atleast tracking police moves and creating faith among public... every where exceptions untaay...

indaaka manodu dasara bullodu, canada lo police laaga kaadhu annadu. haha..

I know very well about canadian police and their assholery. I know people who have broken bones from police beating, and one friend who killed himself because he couldn't live with the pain after one such beating.

dasara bullodu thinks US police are decent. lol. US police raped protestors who were protesting Trump presidential ceremony. and then slapped cases on them.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

indaaka manodu dasara bullodu, canada lo police laaga kaadhu annadu. haha..

I know very well about canadian police and their assholery. I know people who have broken bones from police beating, and one friend who killed himself because he couldn't live with the pain after one such beating.

dasara bullodu thinks US police are decent. lol.NYPD raped protestors who were protesting Trump presidential ceremony. and then slapped cases on them.

galeez kodukulu untaaru bro anthata... 

1 minute ago, dasara_bullodu said:

ee movies, politicians anni Police ki unnecesary ga emotional chestayi 

also time to time crooks worst ga unte police kooda worst ga undalsi vastundi ... aa anger andari meeda chupistaru... mentally it's not easy to be a police

lol. personally I will kill the person who humiliates me. so I don't really care about the 'stress' in his job. He shouldn't have become police if it is so stressful, and do some other decent job where he can act like a human being.

28 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

lol. personally I will kill the person who humiliates me. so I don't really care about the 'stress' in his job. He shouldn't have become police if it is so stressful, and do some other decent job where he can act like a human being.

Picnic ready

1 hour ago, pottipotato said:

oorikey India maatram ani anaku brother. portland police literally support white supremacists and harass others on their behalf.

anni chotala police lu okatey. society worst people will join police force. ekkado kontha mandhi manchollu untaaru.. vaallaki future undadhu department.

I think force lo join ayina taruwata worst avutharu ani anukutunna.... Power anedi manishi lo vichakshana kolpoyela chesthundi...

1 minute ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

I think force lo join ayina taruwata worst avutharu ani anukutunna.... Power anedi manishi lo vichakshana kolpoyela chesthundi...

no. my current accountant in india is a telugu guy who I met when he was preparing for ca finals, and struck a convo on movies in random in a local library.

he said that he's regular to the library for the past 2yrs, and there are 100s of young people preparing for civils congregate and do group study there.

he says every single one of them aim is to become IPS and fcuking kill this and that person. their idea is that IPS has so much power that they could get away with banging on the door of a random house in the middle of the night.

there was another guy who interviewed with me for a job, and I happened to see hiim at the station later in the evening. and talked to him about general stuff. He also said tht he wants to become police officer(mostly constable level), because he wants to do good to people. 

I think the secon guy wll never become a police officer.

13 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

no. my current accountant in india is a telugu guy who I met when he was preparing for ca finals, and struck a convo on movies in random in a local library.

he said that he's regular to the library for the past 2yrs, and there are 100s of young people preparing for civils congregate and do group study there.

he says every single one of them aim is to become IPS and fcuking kill this and that person. their idea is that IPS has so much power that they could get away with banging on the door of a random house in the middle of the night.

there was another guy who interviewed with me for a job, and I happened to see hiim at the station later in the evening. and talked to him about general stuff. He also said tht he wants to become police officer(mostly constable level), because he wants to do good to people. 

I think the secon guy wll never become a police officer.

Yeah, India varaku i have to agree with you.  Kontha mandi doctors kuda anthe, just for money making purpose doctors avutharu. Jr doctors (In residency) commercial thoughts will blow your mind.