IT Young couple allegations ..police did rape in station

ILOVEGIRLS

2 hours ago, pottipotato said:

no. my current accountant in india is a telugu guy who I met when he was preparing for ca finals, and struck a convo on movies in random in a local library.

he said that he's regular to the library for the past 2yrs, and there are 100s of young people preparing for civils congregate and do group study there.

he says every single one of them aim is to become IPS and fcuking kill this and that person. their idea is that IPS has so much power that they could get away with banging on the door of a random house in the middle of the night.

there was another guy who interviewed with me for a job, and I happened to see hiim at the station later in the evening. and talked to him about general stuff. He also said tht he wants to become police officer(mostly constable level), because he wants to do good to people. 

I think the secon guy wll never become a police officer.

aunty nuvvu unde chennai la, malla india account ani kathal 10guthau endhi aunty. 

4 minutes ago, Minniee said:

I Konguratualayteee my fellow investigative officers who all are skeptical about the video..... :D

A husband gaadni station teeskelli kummeyali...vaadi chetta scripted plan lage undi aa story antha...

Asale Disha lanti serious cases nadustunadyi....eee time lo illanti cheap Boyapati gaani story tho oste Janalu nammestaru anukunada vaadu.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Whats the story arjun reddy vuncle

these couple victim laga act chesharu slefie video petti social media lo pettaru like banjar apolice rape chesaru ani .... mana warriors so many agiattaed and protested on behalf of her ...adhi malli enko video pettindhi maku brain ledhu mathimarupu kindof cheppi police emi cheyaledhu ani cheppindhi ..... so protest cheisna vallaki cumshot ala echindhi annamata.... 

11 minutes ago, Minniee said:

Here it’s clear 

Vaadu Vaani wife Ni veshya anaru veysha annaru ani.....enni sarlu annadooo...

errri fruit sale gaadu....money payback cheyaleka in langa natakalu adala ..Lamdi gaadu.

Just now, Scada said:

Asalu edi nijamo edi abadamo em artham ithale 3g0nhe.gif

GullyBoy poilce antay namam elagu .... but vellu bayataki vachi confession evalsina avalsaramu ledhu kodiga police negative unna chelaregi potharu janalu 

• Upvote 1