Why kavitakka not stressing this issue

kothavani

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

I read some where she is not even going to nizambad these days. Probably she decided to give up that seat next time. 

I think she might be targeting rajya Sabha or mlc post. 

Why she is still charismatic may be baga hurt ayinatlu undi, baga matladtadi,  she has knowledge 

1 minute ago, snoww said:

I read some where she is not even going to nizambad these days. Probably she decided to give up that seat next time. 

I think she might be targeting rajya Sabha or mlc post. 

she left active politics already....rajya sabha ne direct inka ee sari

1 minute ago, kothavani said:

Why she is still charismatic may be baga hurt ayinatlu undi, baga matladtadi,  she has knowledge 

Yes. Pasupu board politics tho baaga hurt ayyindi. 

Adi center task. But ame ni target chesaru. One week lo theesukostha Ani bond paper meeda raasi icharu BJP mp.  Now he is saying there is not much use with board and he will do something else. 

When people didn't vote for her, why should she come in their support/rescue now when they are in trouble and agitating.

Its the people who elected the leader who promised, let them fight for themselves, she'll come back in a couple of years before elections or kcr know how play the next time 

Even if she comes out and participate, arvind will say kavitha is misguiding and people have already rejected her and he even says let her talk to her dad and get some support from state govt also, we're all TG only right anthadubl@st

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

May be she is waiting for the right time to take over the issue and convert into an political agenda...

dani mokham... already aame mogudu mama and maridi kalisi Nizamabad chuttu pakkala okka land kuda unchakunda koneskunnaru... 

ilaantollani raniyyoddu asalu politics lo ki

8 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

dani mokham... already aame mogudu mama and maridi kalisi Nizamabad chuttu pakkala okka land kuda unchakunda koneskunnaru... 

ilaantollani raniyyoddu asalu politics lo ki

Bangaru TG lo land konukune hakku ledha u pulka 

1 minute ago, BeerBob123 said:

Bangaru TG lo land konukune hakku ledha u pulka 

Boggu lo TG ayindi adi... only Kachara family ki matramay bangaram... migitha andariki thuppu pattina iron rods