RFE for transfer

AryaD

Applied transfer in premium processing .

full time job , bachelors in Computer science . 130k in Pennsylvania. I  have 10+ years experience. Got specialty occupation RFE. What are the chances of getting approved.  Have any of you heard similar Cases and seen getting approved ?

19 minutes ago, AryaD said:

full time job , bachelors in Computer science . 130k in Pennsylvania. I  have 10+ years experience. Got specialty occupation RFE. What are the chances of getting approved.  Have any of you heard similar Cases and seen getting approved ?

90% chances it will go though. Depends on the att0rney, so you can't compare with other cases.

20 minutes ago, AryaD said:

baa if you come to USA on H1 or L1. You will be always at risky.

Bachelors in cse and masters in USA with CSE is compulsory to get h1 b approved.

sometimes people get approval without masters in cse which means they are lucky. Luck will be unlucky sometimes.

22 minutes ago, AryaD said:

should'nt be a problem, provide more documentation

If you have any certifications, provide a copy in the response.. Rfe is becoming very common now a days.. 

attorneys don’t put in all the necessary documentation.. but the more information you provide justifying your role, the better.. 

While my h1b transfer is in progress can I change the project to a different client but with the same employer ? If my employer files amendment does the transfer still valid ? I am planning to join new client but the current employer  basedon the amended petition number and will joint the new employer once the transfer is approved? Please let me know If I am violating any rules?

16 hours ago, AryaD said:

Depends on the attorney and response. You should be okay 

While my h1b transfer is in progress can I change the project to a different client but with the same employer ? If my employer files amendment does the transfer still valid ? I am planning to join new client but with  the current employer  based on the amended petition number but will join the new employer once the transfer is approved?Please let me know If I am violating any rules?

46 minutes ago, AryaD said:

While my h1b transfer is in progress can I change the project to a different client but with the same employer ? If my employer files amendment does the transfer still valid ? I am planning to join new client but with  the current employer  based on the amended petition number but will join the new employer once the transfer is approved?Please let me know If I am violating any rules?

you can have multiple H1B processes/cases in progress.