Laurent was so much better than her husband.

Meowalpha

Just now, DummyVariable said:

They are making a highly educated and a high earning person work for them. How is that even stupid? 

Then why is a stay-at-home husband a loser?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Meowalpha

• No_body_friends

• DummyVariable

• Amy99

4 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Then why is a stay-at-home husband a loser?

Are you saying that household work is not work and that certain people don’t enjoy doing it? Few years ago, one of my Irish accountant colleagues quit her job to take care of her house and kids. No one forced her to do it. You have to understand that some people enjoy it. 

Are you saying that household work is not work and that certain people don’t enjoy doing it? Few years ago one of my Irish accountant colleague quit her job to take care of her house and kids. No one forced her to do it. You have to understand that some people enjoy it. 

And there are men that enjoy it as well. Are they all losers?

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

I am the last person in this db that should be posed with such a question. @3$%

Honestly, I am just fighting for men's equality here. I am fighting for men's right to be able to live off a highly educated and a high earning person working for them. Don't you think men should have that right, when you think women have that right? 

19 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

They are making a highly educated and a high earning person work for them. How is that even stupid? 

Just now, Meowalpha said:

Honestly, I am just fighting for men's equality here. I am fighting for men's right to be able to live off a highly educated and a high earning person working for them. Don't you think men should have that right, when you think women have that right? 

It is not a right, it is a preference.

It is not a right, it is a preference.

So, a woman can have that preference and not be called a loser. But if a man has that preference, he is a loser?

2 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

So, a woman can have that preference and not be called a loser. But if a man has that preference, he is a loser?

If a baby is crying and needs to be fed, who is going to give it milk? The father or the mother? 

If a baby is crying and needs to be fed, who is going to give it milk? The father or the mother? 

I didn't even bring babies into the picture. But if you want to keep your argument alive, I will let it go. So, up until the point the baby cries, a man who doesn't work is not a loser? 

Just now, Meowalpha said:

I didn't even bring babies into the picture. But if you want to keep your argument alive, I will let it go. So, up until the point the baby cries, a man who doesn't work is not a loser? 

Why only a mother can feed her baby?