Top Posters In This Topic

• CricPokChic

• Spartan

• Anta Assamey

• Kool_SRG

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Spartan said:

raada./

It will be DMK ..... Multiple reasons vunnayi ... First one is No Strong Leader who can be face of the party ....  Second is its friendly approach towards BJP ... Which will be a Big NO in Tamil Nadu .. [IMG]

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

It will be DMK ..... Multiple reasons vunnayi ... First one is No Strong Leader who can be face of the party ....  Second is its friendly approach towards BJP ... Which will be a Big NO in Tamil Nadu .. [IMG]

Stalin aitada aite esari CM.

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

Akkada PK has been roped in by DMK not AIADMK.. tenor.gif

Just now, TheBrahmabull said:

edo oka roju.. ee prashant Kishore gadu sudden ga gayab ayithadu... he is playing very dangerous game... ippudu baane vuntadi..

Yes over dependency pettukokudadhu.. 

10 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

edo oka roju.. ee prashant Kishore gadu sudden ga gayab ayithadu... he is playing very dangerous game... ippudu baane vuntadi..

I don't think so, I feel he knows the kind of people he is dealing with and the potential consequences of working with those people.

Just now, CH_Desi said:

I don't think so, I feel he knows the kind of people he is dealing with and the potential consequences of working with those people.

veedu chala mandiki common enemy autunnadu in the process of his non sense consulting.. By spreading fake news and idiotic propaganda. it will back fire.

17 minutes ago, TheBrahmabull said:

veedu chala mandiki common enemy autunnadu in the process of his non sense consulting.. By spreading fake news and idiotic propaganda. it will back fire.

nadisinanni roojulu naduputadu....money bane chesukuntunanduga....