రెండో పెళ్లయితే?

ILOVEGIRLS

24 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

inka masthu zindagi vundi le kaka punyam dakkinchukonike....first papam aithe cheyaniyyi...then will do punyam, balance aitadi...

Move on bro... it is not worth it.. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Minniee said:

It’s like Disha and rapist

akda disha dorkindi tappinchukolekapoindi

ikda she avoided such situation and hence uncle grudge petkunnadu db lo db aunty ani abuse cheydam start chesadu infact uncle is older than her still he is spreading everyone to call her as db aunty

Ipudu nuv vaunty kaadhu ani janalani nammiddam anedi ..nee yokka prayathnam ..anthenaa??

20 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Move on bro... it is not worth it.. 

Well, I did tried to move on and kept silent and ignored all the allegations. 

But the allegations did not stop, exercised restraint but did not stop and it only increased...

With no option, I had to hit back hard...

22 minutes ago, Minniee said:

ikda she avoided such situation and hence uncle grudge petkunnadu db lo db aunty ani abuse cheydam start chesadu infact uncle is older than her still he is spreading everyone to call her as db aunty

It’s not disha and rapist, but the other atluri couple who alleged rape and misbehavior on police and next day said they tried to take advantage of the situation.

DB Aunty amma ayya kuda itlane situation mi advantage teesukuni penchinattu vunnaru, anduke DB Aunty kuda itla bazaar ni nammukuni bratikeyalsi vachindi

24 minutes ago, Minniee said:

‘Rapist’ l’anti comments chese mundu ollu degara petukuni comment chey...cheppu tegutadi. I traced your comments and grabbed a screenshot of lot of nasty comments you did...

Like I said cheppu tegutadi....

@MOD23 endi kaka, ie dommari road side dirty ladies vachi rapist l’anti comments chesthe chustu vuntaru ? 

54 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Well, I did tried to move on and kept silent and ignored all the allegations. 

But the allegations did not stop, exercised restraint but did not stop and it only increased...

With no option, I had to hit back hard...

aunty traps db people ani talk . Deni pi ne comment ? 

1 minute ago, DannyArcher said:

aunty traps db people ani talk . Deni pi ne comment ? 

That’s Aunty’ modus operandi...

she talks nice, sweetly, ask for interview help, then asks for job, asks to show her around the city, parks, ice creams, and finally when she is done, she will start attacking them, she will reveal all personal information, stalks on social media accounts, sends threatning texts, etc...

Amma, ayya phukat la penchinattu vunnaru, Aunty kuda phukat la bratakadam alavatu ayindi...

54 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

‘Rapist’ l’anti comments chese mundu ollu degara petukuni comment chey...cheppu tegutadi. I traced your comments and grabbed a screenshot of lot of nasty comments you did...

Like I said cheppu tegutadi....

@MOD23 endi kaka, ie dommari road side dirty ladies vachi rapist l’anti comments chesthe chustu vuntaru ? 

Why don't u completely ignore her ? Rapist Antha matalu enduku anipinchukuntunnaru? 

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

That’s Aunty’ modus operandi...

she talks nice, sweetly, ask for interview help, then asks for job, asks to show her around the city, parks, ice creams, and finally when she is done, she will start attacking them, she will reveal all personal information, stalks on social media accounts, sends threatning texts, etc...

Amma, ayya phukat la penchinattu vunnaru, Aunty kuda phukat la bratakadam alavatu ayindi...

Ok .. 

1 hour ago, Minniee said:

inni details neku ela thelusu ?