any reservation candidates in DB?

ILOVEGIRLS

Meku inka reservation kavala or teseyalla?  

WHy the hell you dont open mouth.  Ma friend lambadies vunadu(Its just a caste I said it nothing wrong in it) , he got reservation as 1st rank despite he got 3000 rank and now making millions in UK, valla sister matram malli Eamcet lo reservation lo doctor. Jeevitham.

I dunno about your friends house hold issue or anything. However, I guess he struggled as much as, if not more than the first rank guy with all social, economic, and psychological baggage (disadvantage). 

2 minutes ago, galiraju said:

I dunno about your friends house hold issue or anything. However, I guess he struggled as much as, if not more than the first rank guy with all social, economic, and psychological baggage (disadvantage). 

:giggle::#<. Are vadu ekada pani chesthado ma class lo nannalu andaru akade panichestharu. so what .

Just now, ILOVEGIRLS said:

:giggle::#<. Are vadu ekada pani chesthado ma class lo nannalu andaru akade panichestharu. so what .

I dunno about your friends house hold issue or anything. poorthigaa saduko....neeku kavalisndaey kaadu.

Just now, ILOVEGIRLS said:

Most people who are privileged don't know the value of it. Having a functional family with two educated working parents is in itself an immense privilege that people don't realize. It gives us a head start over others. 

3 minutes ago, galiraju said:

he already made up his mindn2IFboCaa1rGDxAnDh9Sn_Ywr_0F8M8_eaK5_pkJ

A lot of people think that reservation should be given on financial basis. Although there is some basis to it, I oppose to that. Because the problem with the caste system is that people who have been abused don't see themselves in higher positions because of the lack of drive. I used to teach at an all African American high school. The problem is not lack of money, it is the lack of motivation because of the social background. That's why affirmative action is good. 

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

A lot of people think that reservation should be given on financial basis. Although there is some basis to it, I oppose to that. Because the problem with the caste system is that people who have been abused don't see themselves in higher positions because of the lack of drive. I used to teach at an all African American high school. The problem is not lack of money, it is the lack of motivation because of the social background. That's why affirmative action is good. 

blSHauaBU2MkVoYkvNSucnDyuXkDvLGtsFw2xk1A ..........experience lekapothy ardam kaavdam kastam janalaki

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, ILOVEGIRLS said:

Meku inka reservation kavala or teseyalla?  

WHy the hell you dont open mouth.  Ma friend lambadies vunadu(Its just a caste I said it nothing wrong in it) , he got reservation as 1st rank despite he got 3000 rank and now making millions in UK, valla sister matram malli Eamcet lo reservation lo doctor. Jeevitham.

I support reservations but these lambadas are too

much. They are not even telugu but take all the st reservations. They are given bc in other states.

• Haha 1

Just now, lovemystate said:

I support reservations but these lambadas are too

much. They are not even telugu but take all the st reservations. They are given bc in other states.

I think they should have reservations, if you ever see their situation you will know.