any reservation candidates in DB?

ILOVEGIRLS

24 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

I think removing reservation for socially backward classes won't solve the problem of caste discrimination.  

caste based discrimination will be reduced by stop talking about it. just stop using the word caste. for govt also no need to maintain it if there are no reservations. eventually it will die. but it will never resolved with reservations. I feel caste based discrimination is alive because of reservations. 

in modern era if you feel you are special and want special treatment means you are inviting hatred from others people. fight for equality bro. not for special treatment.

7 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

If you have time kindly watch this documentary. .discrimination is real in India...unless you experience it you cannot gauge the effect it will have on your psyche and perception...systematic hammering over generations together  resulted in the under development of these castes.. did you hear about manual scavenging in India??? 

In a country where 70 % of it's population resides in rural areas...discrimination rears its ugly head in these rural areas where as discrimination is subtle in urban areas...

One more thing for those who argue about reservation in entrance exams...those are for entry but ultimately the reserved candidate should pass the course on his merit...it's funny that those who oppose reservation doesn't mind the privatisation of education in our country...if you want to remove reservation in future...you have to nationalise all primary and secondary educational institutes in India...then we can create a level playing field for all those who will compete in entrance exams...

PS- I'm a candidate who availed reservation as well as a victim of reservation system...

chaala mandi argue chesedi there should be reservation but it should be only for the poor people... to be honest I like that idea, only the dalits that are poor are discriminated... okka sari dabbunna vallaki dhaggarki pothey castes wont matter anymore and there would be no open discrimination... money makes everyone friends 

5 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Edhi maku unte memu alage chadivutham kadha Ani argument bro . Let's say naku reservation undi and eamcet rank ( medicine lo ) 2000 vachina , still I can get admission for mbbs . In the same scenario an open catogery student with same rank ( 1000 vachina oc laki kastam ga mbbs seat ravadam ) cannot secure the seat for mbbs . Vadu reservation lo unna vadini choosi frustrate avutadu .

Na roommate ki nakante 10 times pedda rank ochindi JEE lo, but she deserves a seat more than me. For her to do what she did in the entrance exam, it took a lot more drive, motivation and hardwork. I never faced discrimination, both my parents are educated and have jobs, that makes me way more privileged than her. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, astalavistaa said:

caste based discrimination will be reduced by stop talking about it. just stop using the word caste. for govt also no need to maintain it if there are no reservations. eventually it will die. but it will never resolved with reservations. I feel caste based discrimination is alive because of reservations. 

in modern era if you feel you are special and want special treatment means you are inviting hatred from others people. fight for equality bro. not for special treatment.

You think caste discrimination will go away just like that? Even today people give houses for rent in AP only after knowing your caste. This should be made illegal. As a result, you end up having colonies and streets based on the caste of people that live in it. 

1 minute ago, Meowalpha said:

I did not say that an average human female is physically stronger than an average human male. I said that it's the case with other animal species. My concern is more about women believing that they are weak. You don't need to be a super strong athlete to be a construction worker. But traditionally women have been told to pursue secretarial positions and raised to be docile and weak. I am sure if they had more physical activity growing up, they would be able to work in the construction industry. You don't need to be an Olympic athlete to be a construction worker and I am sure if raised without a bias, women would be stronger than they are today. 

Got it, my bad.. I read it wrong about other species part..

women were also told to stay at home at not work... did they not come out of the kitchens and arent they running their own organisations in many cases... construction or manual labour work is just an example. My point is that since there is no money involved in it and the conditions are tough, women dont even bat an eye towards them...  As an engineer I go to lot of customer site vists where some people (field technicians) work with me.... I have seen zero women in those areas since there is a lot of work involved outdoors in heat, cold, snow whatever and you have to walk a lot and do some kind of weight lifting every now and then... literally ZERO women in that technician field I have seen in my 7-8 year career...When you can find 1-2 CEOs as women why cant you find a single women working in these areas? 

Anyways, its a long subject and my point is I dont think there is any gender wage gap, maybe I will accept there is some bias towards men but women wont be deliberately paid less for the same job offering, there will be lawsuits and chaos if thats the case... atleast in countries like USA

GN

4 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Edhi maku unte memu alage chadivutham kadha Ani argument bro . Let's say naku reservation undi and eamcet rank ( medicine lo ) 2000 vachina , still I can get admission for mbbs . In the same scenario an open catogery student with same rank ( 1000 vachina oc laki kastam ga mbbs seat ravadam ) cannot secure the seat for mbbs . Vadu reservation lo unna vadini choosi frustrate avutadu .

Anthe kadha brother...system lo unna loop holes ni correct cheyadaniki we reservation system anedhi vchndhi to correct the age old discrimination on a particular group of people...ippudu reservation theeyali at the same time already maku unna privileges loose avoddhu antey etla...bring every one on to the same platform....then test their capabilities in form of an entrance test or whatever...for that nationalise all Pvt educational institutions both primary and secondary ones.. let all children study under same conditions...then test for their capabilities...why to create an artificial demand and supply conditions by using the imbalances in education system...just for the sake of Pvt entities...

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Meowalpha said:

Most people who are privileged don't know the value of it. Having a functional family with two educated working parents is in itself an immense privilege that people don't realize. It gives us a head start over others. 

*** define privilege... mfs... single income family.. income from rain dependent agriculture... so how does a family function with 3 kids and their education?  as per you the kids don't deserve equal opportunity because they were born in upper caste?

Nee lanti pakodi gaalla valle the number of people who hate reservation candidates is growing..

upper caste lo 20% rich and above middle class undochemo... rest of them are working class who are struggling to make ends meet... 

3 minutes ago, astalavistaa said:

Women based discrimination will be reduced by stop talking about it. just stop using the word women. for govt also no need to maintain it if there are no reservations. eventually it will die. but it will never resolved with reservations. I feel women based discrimination is alive because of reservations. 

Emo bro. Nuvvu em chebithe adhe

tenor.gif?itemid=11614433

1 minute ago, jabbala_subbbaraju said:

*** define privilege... mfs... single income family.. income from rain dependent agriculture... so how does a family function with 3 kids and their education?  as per you the kids don't deserve equal opportunity because they were born in upper caste?

Nee lanti pakodi gaalla valle the number of people who hate reservation candidates is growing..

upper caste lo 20% rich and above middle class undochemo... rest of them are working class who are struggling to make ends meet... 

I said earlier that there is some credit to having reservation to financially deprived families, but caste based reservation can't be removed just like that. 

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Emo bro. Nuvvu em chebithe adhe

Honey, you can't claim that women are weak, women should be taken care of by men and women shouldn't be given preferential treatment all at the same time. It's confusing. 

14 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Na roommate ki nakante 10 times pedda rank ochindi JEE lo, but she deserves a seat more than me. For her to do what she did in the entrance exam, it took a lot more drive, motivation and hardwork. I never faced discrimination, both my parents are educated and have jobs, that makes me way more privileged than her. 

aithe pakkaki poorra lamdi....

naaku eamcet lo 6k rank(engg)  way back in 2003, my schoolmate got 71k rank... he was better privileged than me, his dad being a central govt employee and me from agriculture background.. where both my parents have to struggle whole day in sun.. through out the year to provide for us... 

I dint get the seat I was aspiring for.. I had to attend a shitty college with higher fee.. and this fucker with 71k rank went to the college I dreamed of and couldnt get into even with 6k rank....

And since his privileged ass couldn't do hard work and he had enough pocket money for drugs and booze.. he dropped out in 2nd year.. 

There are thousands like me every year... who are struggling equally or more than the so called backward caste people.. 

privileged b*st*rds who hail from well settled backgrounds with a caste card..  and still want reservation.. 

6 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

You think caste discrimination will go away just like that? Even today people give houses for rent in AP only after knowing your caste. This should be made illegal. As a result, you end up having colonies and streets based on the caste of people that live in it. 

I didn't say that it will happen overnight. My opinion is that it will give better results than reservations. 

19 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

chaala mandi argue chesedi there should be reservation but it should be only for the poor people... to be honest I like that idea, only the dalits that are poor are discriminated... okka sari dabbunna vallaki dhaggarki pothey castes wont matter anymore and there would be no open discrimination... money makes everyone friends 

Neekoka example cheptha brother...na friend ki almost 30 crores property undhi...in form of assets yet he got an income certificate of less than 2 lakh per annum...funny kadha...he used to avail all the scholarship given to economically backward groups...problem is not in the reservation ...problem lies in the people who doesn't want to let go of their privileges...I belong to a socially backward caste and when I was working as a medical officer in a remote rural area ...while conducting a review meeting with village panchayat...I was asked about my caste and after knowing about my caste they asked me to sit along with the sarpanch on the other side of the room who incidentally belong to same caste as mine ....away from the so called privileged upper caste people sitting together...you know what brother, after all my education and my social status, at that point of time everything boiled down to one thing, my CASTE...you can't even imagine the humiliation and the effect it causes on your brain and your psyche later on ..it will leave deep scars on you...that is why is reservation is rightly called as AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!

• Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Bunny, you can't claim that women are strong, women shouldn’t be taken care of by men and women should be given preferential treatment all at the same time. It's confusing.